PDA

View Full Version : Deposit Taken

Janet
07-27-2007, 04:40 AM
Wednesday a lady and her daughter came to look at the female puppies. I do have one that has a very slight underbite and I lowered the price for her. Not because I was asked to, but because I feel it was the right thing to do.

They fell in love with this little girl and put a deposit down for her. They are wonderful people and I know will love her to pieces and make a great home for her.

Saturday, I have a married couple coming to look at the male. They have been emailing for weeks, but I wanted to make sure the puppies had their first shots before receiving visitors. I just know they are going to love this little guy. I just hope I approve of them...lol

DianaB
07-27-2007, 06:29 AM
Awwww, you mean that it's already time to find new owners? It sounds like you have a good home for your little girl and for your little guy too. I bet that this is the hardest part of having puppies. I would probably end up keeping all of them. Hmmmmm, maybe my husband's already figured that out and that's why he won't let me get a female.

judy
07-30-2007, 07:28 PM
You're such a good Mommy! Congratulations!

Janet
07-31-2007, 04:32 AM
The couple that came Saturday put a deposit down on the little boy. They are going to make great parents. So I only have two little girls left. They are 7 weeks old today.

Forgivenmom5
08-02-2007, 04:17 PM
Congratulations on finding good homes for them Janet. I know it is hard to see them go after giving them that much love.

Tink
08-02-2007, 07:00 PM
Well done Janet!

Where do you advertise your pups? You seem to do well at rehoming them at a good age.

Janet
08-03-2007, 03:36 AM
Well done Janet!

Where do you advertise your pups? You seem to do well at rehoming them at a good age.

I have my web-site and Breeders.net. I haven't put them up yet, but I also place signs at the intersections of the highway near us. I also put them on YT, but have never sold to a YT member. I think I have good luck because there are times I've spent an hour or more on the phone with a potential new owner. I've even talked them out of the Yorkie breed if I don't feel they are suited to Yorkies. I'm pretty picky just in everyday life, so I'm REALLY picky when it comes to placing my puppies.

Lindsey
08-03-2007, 09:14 AM
I think if I was ever a breeder, I would cry after every puppy left! I could never do it because I think I'd end up keeping all the puppeis and then be known as the crazy yorkie lady down the street :confuse2: :D
I'm glad you're finding great homes for your puppies Janet!