PDA

View Full Version : Yeeeehaaaaawwwww Bargains!

Tink
09-16-2007, 07:51 AM
I went to a couple of garage sales yesterday and was thrilled with my finds.

I got a nice desk chair $5... I'd been using a wood rocker! LOL
I got 100 feet of wire netting like we used on the dog pens plus 13, 8 foot wooden fence posts, and a really cool ornate old gate that dh is going to turn into a trellis for me next spring. $20 for the lot and they delivered it all to my house!

Dh got 2 sets of Pioneer speakers (still in the boxes) for the car he's restoring $10per set
2 big heavy wood bar stools with backrests that he plans to use in his workshop when he's working at the bench $10 for the pair
2 bundles of r-13 insulation still in the packages $4
mans 10 speed racing bike $10!
New mans Waltham wrist watch still in the box for $3 and a paper grocery bag full of hardcover books for $6

OH I love a bargain! And to find so many in a day was just TOO sweet! Greg doesn't usually like garage sales much, but he was glad he'd gone with me!

DianaB
09-17-2007, 08:51 AM
It does sound like you really hit the jackpot!!!! I love going to garage sales and finding stuff that I can really use. Most of my home is decorated with garage sale finds, flea market finds, and e-Bay finds! I love it!

AngieDoogles
09-17-2007, 12:27 PM
I agree Tink. There's nothing like finding a good bargain! :) Sounds like you got some great deals. Way to go!

Mandy
09-17-2007, 12:52 PM
WTG Tink, sounds like you got some great deals there!! :thumbup:

judy
09-21-2007, 05:04 PM
You scored!