4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > jrsygal37's Profile > Albums > Jrsygal37

Picture 1 of 4 from Album Jrsygal37
Well, this is me.  The picture was taken earlier this year.  A little about myself.  I love the beach, spending time with my two boys and Yorkies.  I'm an animal lover and very active in rescue.  I'm not only mom to two skin kids but also mom to five fur butts four of which were rescues.  I spend a lot of time traveling with my boys who play invitational baseball.  My oldest is 14 and a starting pitcher and short stop.  My youngest is 12 and he is a starting catcher.  I don't watch much television but love being online.
Well, this is me. The picture was taken earlier this year. A little about myself. I love the beach, spending time with my two boys and Yorkies. I'm an animal lover and very active in rescue. I'm not only mom to two skin kids but also mom to five fur butts four of which were rescues. I spend a lot of time traveling with my boys who play invitational baseball. My oldest is 14 and a starting pitcher and short stop. My youngest is 12 and he is a starting catcher. I don't watch much television but love being online.
Picture Added 06-16-2008 09:35 AM
Added by jrsygal37