4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > judy

Conversation Between judy and pope1982
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 44
  1. pope1982
    06-10-2010 07:34 AM
    pope1982
    Hope all is well
  2. pope1982
    06-10-2010 07:34 AM
    pope1982
    Hi Judy, I've missed my girls. Been home visiting, met my nephew Jamison who was delivered two months premature for a while.
    He comes home in a few weeks, he is growing so fast! Well, I am going to go try to catch up, yikes!
  3. judy
    05-16-2010 04:22 PM
    judy
  4. judy
    03-05-2010 07:19 AM
    judy
    Wow!!! A year already...sounds like you have been having a good year too! Good, good and good! The anniversary outing sounds like fun, especially seeing the place where you got married again. That was one beautiful wedding! I love the ashtray! What's a Chinese fire drill anyway? Good luck with the driving. I learned when I was in my late 20's and got my first car in my early 30's. I LOVE DRIVING NOW. My first ex taught me to "go for the open spaces." Don't! He was a maniac, and as a result, I can be a cowboy on the road. Slow and steady. It's good to hear from you. Love ya, Judy
  5. pope1982
    03-03-2010 09:39 AM
    pope1982
    Not too much, how about yourself Judy?

My sister and her kids are supposed to come down for a visit next month, so I am excited about that
    I'm slowly pushing myself and getting over my fear of driving and I am finally learning how to drive.

March 1st was our first wedding anniversary. It was great!

We went down to the harbor and went to the aquarium we were married in. Parking was like $16.00!

We walked through the whole place. The rain forest was ridiculous hot! Hotter than the Australia exhibit, yikes. There was this super cute, colorful bird about the size of a finch an arms length from me... eye height just hanging out, doing it's thing while I watched.

Scuba divers were feeding the animals and we watched that. There was this huge sea turtle I was in love with. He only had one flipper in the front, fear not he has a wonderful life! He had to be three to four feet across, probably a hundred years old

The sharks and eels give me the creeps. Then we stopped by last to see our dolphins and where we had our reception. It was cool, strange to see the reception area back as a cafeteria.
    The dolphins were doing tricks for the dolphin show so we got to see them jump out of the water and dive back down from below. Way cool.

Maybe next year, we'll catch the dolphin show in the stadium.

Anyhow, we went to Chipotle a Mexican place when we were finished, I ordered a vegetarian burrito with hot salsa, black beans, sour cream, cheese and cilantro white rice. OMG, so good. It definitely filled me up
    Brad had a chicken burrito with hot salsa, cheese, sour cream, black beans and cilantro white rice.

Then we walked around the inner harbor and went to Urban Outfitters We got an awesome book for 5 dollars
    http://www.amazon.com/Just-Cant-Get-.../dp/081099433X

and a super cute ashtray that goes well with out living room. http://www.nearbynow.com/product/116...e_size=16&&bh=

He surprised me with a "surprise driving lesson" as it got dark. So that was my first night time driving lesson. We did a Chinese fire drill in a parking lot and I drove us to Cold Stone, I had the like it peanut butter perfection. They didn't have just a plain chocolate milkshake on the menu so Brad panicked, chickened out and didn't get anything!
    After that, we went to see "Cop Out", which was a hilarious movie!

It was a great day, I wouldn't ask to spend it with anyone else.

I've been a vegetarian for 7 months now, where does the time go? Sorry for the novel, I really didn't think I'd done all that much until I was proof reading this...

I miss you ladies so I try to pop in and get updates once a week
  6. judy
    03-03-2010 06:46 AM
    judy
    Hi Becky! Love the cat!!! What's up? Miss you....

Love, Judy
  7. pope1982
    03-02-2010 01:05 PM
    pope1982
  8. judy
    01-15-2010 06:50 AM
    judy
  9. judy
    12-31-2009 04:32 PM
    judy
  10. judy
    12-21-2009 08:10 AM
    judy
    I reported all of the new posts by our scammer, and sent this note to Admin with each report. I think if we ignore him, he will just go away. So, how about not responding to any of his posts?

Dear Admin,

We are all getting so annoyed by this scammer. Is there something that can be done to stop this. Can you post something so that we all know that you are aware of this problem, and, if you are able to control it.

Thanks!