4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women

4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women (http://www.4womentalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Women Discussion (http://www.4womentalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Intro Quiz for EVERYONE! (http://www.4womentalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78)

DianaB 12-28-2007 11:52 AM

Jan--Here is probably one of our funniest days with the grandkids. Mine are aged 11 to 6 years old and we have a blast with them!!!!

http://www.4womentalk.com/forums/sho...ight=sleepover

janc 12-29-2007 01:24 PM

Diane B.
The pics were so cute! You have lots of fun with those grandchildren. And you are lots of fun! We've had fun with the 2 that are here visiting but they leave tomorrow for Paris, TX. Reuger looks about the same size as Monkey. They look similar too. How old is he? He's a lovely little boy.

DianaB 12-29-2007 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by janc
Diane B.
The pics were so cute! You have lots of fun with those grandchildren. And you are lots of fun! We've had fun with the 2 that are here visiting but they leave tomorrow for Paris, TX. Reuger looks about the same size as Monkey. They look similar too. How old is he? He's a lovely little boy.

Reuger is about 2 1/2 years old and a little less than 6 lbs. He's usually quite a sweetie but my neighbor's dog is in heat and he's driving me crazy.

I've been to Paris, Tx. I have an aunt that lives at Mt. Pleasant, which is east of there. And I go through there when I go to Canton!

I'm glad that you enjoyed the pictures. That was a really fun day! The kids are so much fun to be around! I bet that you're going to miss yours when they go home.

janc 12-30-2007 05:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DianaB
Reuger is about 2 1/2 years old and a little less than 6 lbs. He's usually quite a sweetie but my neighbor's dog is in heat and he's driving me crazy.

I've been to Paris, Tx. I have an aunt that lives at Mt. Pleasant, which is east of there. And I go through there when I go to Canton!

I'm glad that you enjoyed the pictures. That was a really fun day! The kids are so much fun to be around! I bet that you're going to miss yours when they go home.

Diane B.
They just left and we all miss them already. I thought Reuger looked smaller than that. Monkey is 2 and 3/4 lbs. I feed him a treat every day to try to fatten him up but it's not working. I have left their food in their crate 24/7 and he still hasn't gained. Lucy woke me up at 4 this morning because she needed to go to the bathroom! That's unusual. She had gone some in the litterbox. I think I'm going to try just feeding them twice a day.
Small world isn't it? I never heard of Paris, TX till Liz married Doug. (Divorced now) And we live a few minutes from Paris, TN. That's even stranger!
Well, I have to get my crochet stuff out and get busy. I'm making a throw blanket for Liz and I'm still a beginner so there's no telling how it will turn out.
Have a fun day! Oopsl, have to go to church too. I keep forgetting it's Sun.

lala2008 01-11-2008 08:32 PM

Name- Joy

Age-19

Marital Status- In a relationship

Kids-none until I am at least 30 lol

Pets- I will have a baby boy maltese soon I hope!

Occupation- Asst. Daycare Teacher and sometimes telemarketer

Fav Food- Spaghetti

Fav Restaurant- Olive Garden

Fav Vacation Spot- Hawaii, Puerto Rico, or Italy

Something interesting about you- Umm I write poetry and short stories, and I made a 3.93 my second term in college!

What would you do if I gave you $1000 right now? First I would help my mom out, pay some of my bills, and buy a lot of stuff for my niece and new puppy.

Janet 01-12-2008 05:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lala2008
Name- Joy

Age-19

Fav Food- Spaghetti

Something interesting about you- Umm I write poetry and short stories, and I made a 3.93 my second term in college!

What would you do if I gave you $1000 right now? First I would help my mom out, pay some of my bills, and buy a lot of stuff for my niece and new puppy.

Glad you've joined us Joy...welcome to 4WT. Please join in and let us get to know you!:)

judy 01-12-2008 07:10 AM

Hi Joy,

Welcome! I also love spaghetti...isn't it yummy?

Join right in. We're great women here.

judy 01-12-2008 07:13 AM

Jan,

I just found your stuff on here. I'm the other retired teacher Diana was talking about. I retired a little over a year ago and am soooo happy! How do you like it?

I loved teaching - how about you? I was a high school teacher for most of my career.
Loved my kids!

I also have 3 grandkids and 2 yorkies.

DianaB 01-12-2008 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lala2008
Name- Joy

Age-19

Fav Food- Spaghetti

Welcome to 4WT, Joy!!! I'm glad that you've decided to join us. We're a very friendly group so don't hesitate to join us in our talk!!!

lala2008 01-12-2008 09:50 AM

Thank you everyone! Yes Judy spaghetti is yummy, and I love the way my mother fix it lol. I love teaching kids, but I could no way do the job of a high school teacher, you are amazing to have done that!:)

Janet 01-12-2008 02:52 PM

We think our Judy is amazing....period!

I bet you're a amazing teacher too!

lala2008 01-12-2008 06:07 PM

Thanks I try to be:)

judy 01-13-2008 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Janet
We think our Judy is amazing....period!

I bet you're a amazing teacher too!

Awww shucks! Thanks Janet!

Skippy's Mom 01-22-2008 12:27 PM

Yep-I'm new

Name- Sheila
Age- 44
Marital Status- married 18 years
Kids- 2 boys
Pets- 2 Yorkies...a boy and a girl
Occupation- a nurse
Fav Food- Italian
Fav Vacation Spot- Arizona or Florida
Something interesting about you- I'm very shy
What would you do if I gave you $1000 right now? put it in the bank!:rolleyes:

DianaB 01-22-2008 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skippy's Mom
Name- Sheila
Age- 44
Marital Status- married 18 years
Kids- 2 boys
Pets- 2 Yorkies...a boy and a girl
Occupation- a nurse
Fav Food- Italian
Fav Vacation Spot- Arizona or Florida
Something interesting about you- I'm very shy
What would you do if I gave you $1000 right now? put it in the bank!:rolleyes:

Welcome to 4WT, Sheila!! We're glad to have you here!!! We're a very friendly group on here. I hope that you'll overcome your shyness and jump right in and join us in our chatter. We're always ready to welcome a newcomer!!!! Oh, and I noticed that you have yorkies. There's quite a lot of us on here that do too. I have one named Reuger.