4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women

4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women (http://www.4womentalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Women Discussion (http://www.4womentalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Intro Quiz for EVERYONE! (http://www.4womentalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78)

miabenz 06-16-2011 01:27 PM

Name-Mia
Age-27
Marital Status-boyfriend only
Kids-none
Pets-SNOW - my maltese mama's boy!!
Occupation-executive admin. to SVP
Fav Food- SEAFOOD & Steak. Yum.
Fav Restaurant- Sushi bars & Brazilian Steak Buffets
Fav Vacation Spot-i have yet to find a 'favorite!'
Something interesting about you-i love to dance! not professionally or anything... i just really enjoy dancing.
What would you do if I gave you $1000 right now?-i'd save it for my [unofficial-but-planning-on-going] trip next year to Thailand!!

Glad to be here. Don't have a lot of women to look up to... really hope i'd meet and learn from everyone here!! Found this site from maltesetalk.com (love them). Looking forward to meeting everyone!!

bustyonion 06-17-2011 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bustyonion (Post 25097)
Name- Nina
Age- 30 (will be 31 very soon)
Marital Status- 5 years and 5 months
Kids- Not yet - Been Trying for 4 1/2 years
Pets- 3 Yorkies - Jedi (5yr Male), Padme (3yr Female), and Prada (5 month Female) - A turtle, a cockatiel, and a bunny
Occupation- Housewife :p
Fav Food- Anything Italian!
Fav Restaurant- The Undecided
Fav Vacation Spot- I really want to go to Disney World!
Something interesting about you- I love to laugh and eventhough I'm going through a rough patch, I have learned to keep a positive outlook.
What would you do if I gave you $1000 right now? I would use it to help pay for infertility treatment :thumbup:

Wow! That was a quick trip down memory lane. Things have changed so I figured I would post to this thread again. I haven't been here in a long time and really want to start posting.

Name- Nina
Age- 35 (YIKES!)
Marital Status- We'll be celebrating our 10th year in November
Kids- Finally!!! :) A two year old gorgeous girl, and a 7 month loveable boy!! I feel soooo blessed!!
Pets- 2 Yorkies - Jedi, Padme (she passed away in 2009 :( ), and Prada - A turtle, a cockatiel (passed away :( ), and a bunny (passed away) :(
Occupation- STAY AT HOME MOM!!!
Fav Food- Anything Italian!
Fav Restaurant- The Undecided
Fav Vacation Spot- My bedroom! LOL
Something interesting about you- Eventhough it took me and my husband 6 years to start our family - I feel grateful for that time and would do it all over again! Tears, pain, and ALL!
What would you do if I gave you $1000 right now? I would save it for the kids! :)

Janet 06-19-2011 04:16 AM

Welcome Mia...glad you can join us. We're a pretty friendly group of women so if you have any questions please ask. Looking forward to learning more about you.

Nina.......so happy to have you back with us. Congratulations on the births of your daughter and son.....what a blessing. I suffered through infertility too so understand what you went through. Looking forward to knowing you better.

DianaB 06-22-2011 09:19 PM

Welcome, Mia!!! Your life has really made a change in the last few years!!!! Having children are such a blessing........most days anyway!!! LOL I'm so glad that you've come back to be a part of our group!!! We really have some fantastic women here!!! Jump right in and get to know us better!!!!

broodizt 08-20-2012 02:32 AM

Hello everyone. I'm new! I finally got to meet you thanks to Lynne B

Name-Shellie
Age-64
Marital Status-Divorced
Kids-2
Pets-2
Occupation-Jewelry Designer
Fav Food-Chinese
Fav Restaurant-Red Ginger
Fav Vacation Spot-Italy
Something interesting about you-I love to watch science fiction and scary films
What would you do if I gave you $1000 right now? Go back east to see my two little grandchildren:D

DianaB 08-20-2012 07:39 AM

Welcome, Shellie!! I'm glad that you finally made it on here!! We have a wonderful group of women......a small group.....but we're all close!!

Just check out our threads and you'll learn a lot about us!! We share so much!!

I live in Kansas (I was just in Indiana visiting Janet). I'm a homemaker/babysitter for my grandchildren and my husband is a farmer. I have 4 grown children.....all married......and 7 grandchildren and another on the way in October. Most of us have yorkies in common and I have two....Jazzi and Reuger! Plus we have an airdale named Mollee and a chicken....yah, a chicken (long story) named Henny Penny!!!

I'm excited you're here and I'm anxious to learn more about you as well!!