4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > 4WomenTalk Forums > General Women Discussion

Old 04-05-2012, 08:51 AM   #1
DianaB
Donating 4WT 13K Club Member

What's Going On........

I thought that I'd just start a new post on all of this instead of putting it in what I was doing every day.

Dae Lynn's been talking to Damon on the phone in the evenings and things just keep getting worse. It's just showing her that things are really over and is actually helping her make her decisions. She was going to wait to file because things have been happening so fast but the way things are progressing she's going to go ahead. She's ready to get out and we're ready for her to be done.

The hard part is still Karlie and it's just breaking our hearts. We're going to do all we can to keep her but we have to leave it in God's hands. Dae Lynn is working with her on memorizing her phone number in case she'll ever need it. Our school counselor said he had a student once with a smiliar case and the step-mom who was a stripper took the student from the school......and the step-mom never got to tell her good-bye but the student went back to the step-mom when she was a teenager and finished school with her.

Damon's been throwing his weight around with Karlie. The schhol counselor is planning on talking to Karlie and Damon found out about it from a conversation Dae Lynn had with his sister. He was furious!!!

We found out that Damon is staying at Mark's house but is sleeping outside in a tent. We're a little concerned because Mark doesn't live too far from us. We're locking the house up at night and have Jason and Feyn on alert in case of any problems. We worry that he could be watching us from outside at night. We don't know that he is but it's a concern.

Bits and pieces are coming out that people have known and none of it is good. Dae Lynn has a friend that spent some time with Damon the other day when they put up the swingset and he said that Damon belongs in a mental hospital. He's going to tell Dae Lynn exactly what Damon said whenever they can get together.

Sigh......Things are a little crazy and I'm sorry that it's all so long to read. Actually things are pretty calm here. I think that Dae Lynn is convinced that this is the right thing to do and we are all supporting her.......even the friends that she's told. Just keep us in your prayers.

You and I are friends.......
Always remember that if you fall I will pick you up......

After I stop laughing!!!
DianaB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 05:44 PM   #2
gja1000
Donating 4WT Yakker

Diana, you are very wise to be cautious. The friend who helped Damon set up the swing set picked up something from or about Damon, and I think his words are very important. I feel so sad for all of, this is so stressful. I clearly remember the tension when my mom mad dad divorced when I was three, well I don't remember when they divorced but he came to see me once afterward when we were living with my grandparents and I think my grandma was afraid of him because I remember the tension in the house when he came to visit. It was very upsetting. He never came again.

I hope you can get this all resolved quickly. The longer it drags out the harder and more complicated it might get.
Old 04-06-2012, 11:17 AM   #3
DIANE W

Diana i have been worrying how things were going, I am sure Dae Lynn is going through a terrifying time, as are you all, but i do feel for her so much.

I cant imaging what it feesl like, i am sure all will work out for the best in the end, but i think it is going to be a very bumpy ride for a while. It is not like you are dealing with a sensible person, and he knows Karlie is your weakness too.

Diana just be very careful, and be cautious as well.

God bless you all.

My Mottos are....
Just live for today..... and let tomorrow take care of itself

Live each day as if it's your last - and hope that tomorrow you wake up to find that it wasn't
DIANE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 03:28 PM   #4
Janet
Donating 4WT 18K Club Member

Send a message via MSN to Janet Send a message via Yahoo to Janet
I think you're right Diane for the family to be cautious. You never know what is going to break a person and the things they are capable of doing. You read of these things in the paper all the time. I'm glad you're keeping your doors locked Diana...I worry so much about all of you.
Old 04-07-2012, 09:04 PM   #5
JJJ
Donating 4WT Addict

Please be careful, you just never really know.
JJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 06:57 AM   #6
judy
Donating 4WT Yakker

This is so sad, Diana. It would have been wonderful if Damon had gone to rehab, and come home to be a good husband and father. Some things are not meant to be, I guess.

I have you all in my prayers. It would be best if Karlie could stay with Dae Lynn. You probably could have him declared unfit as a father, but then her mother would get involved, wouldn't she? Does she want Karlie?

All in all, I wish Damon well, but if only he had stepped up and acted like a man!

judy is offline   Reply With Quote