4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > Fun & Health Talk > Beauty & Fashion

Old 03-07-2007, 03:22 PM   #1
snowjesh

stretchmarks.......

ya i have those ugly stretch marks over my butt , i cant wear bikini as i am brown color and those marks look like white lines around , makes me feel so embarrass, they are just teenage stretch marks, and i only have it on my sides of butt.......is there any solution to get rid of them ..........one of my dermatologist friend have told me that the truth is you cant get rid of them unless u perform cosmetic surgery , but those product in market will just help you to diminish them slightly over the long term use, is it true???? do any of u had those marks and did they gone by using some stretchmark remover cream
Old 03-07-2007, 04:01 PM   #2
rivermom
Donating 4WT 500 Club Member

I am kinda surprised this subject has not come up earlier. Most of us have them, most of us wish we didn't, and the one's of us who do have them have thought long and hard what to do with them.

I myself have them. Gave birth to 3 children and I have them to thank for those god awful lines on my tummy, my butt, and my thighs. And nope, I honestly don't think there is one darn thing you can do to be rid of them.

Oh, and that goes the same for celluite. This by the way...can be shrunk by loosing weight but those fat cells will FOREVER be there and grow larger and dimplier as the weight gets on your body. This is herediary too. Celluite can be on smaller thin woman just as it can be on larger. Or...some large woman don't even have celluite.

ANYWAY, totally off the thread subject but when I see my body and look at both my stretch marks AND celluite it's kinda a combo-issue to me. LOL
rivermom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 04:14 PM   #3
Tink
Donating 4WT 2000 Club Member

Send a message via MSN to Tink
My stretch marks are the same age asa my first child. Imagine that! LOL

I have not found anything that helps them... so decided they're my badge of honor. Might as well celebrate them!
Old 03-07-2007, 07:40 PM   #4
Marilyn
Donating 4WT 2000 Club Member

Wow, there are all kinds of ads for stretch mark remedees under the 4WomenTalk banner at the top of this thread. They are watching us again!!!
If anyone would like a free Bible Study CD or book entitled "Searching for Truth", PM me with your mailing address and I'll send you one. "And you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free." John 8:32
Marilyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 01:35 AM   #5
Mandy
Donating 4WT 4000 Club Member

I also have them, i tried rubbing vitamine E oil on my tummy daily while i was preggers, but nothing helped! I think once you have them they there for good.
Cellulite, oh my gosh, yup i have that too Also for that i tried a lot of different products, rubbing on, and massaging, but that didnt help either! UGH!!
Old 03-08-2007, 03:57 AM   #6
rivermom
Donating 4WT 500 Club Member

It's amazing all the crud that attaches to our bodies. LOL.
rivermom is offline   Reply With Quote