4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > 4WomenTalk Forums > Prayer Requests

Old 05-24-2012, 08:23 PM   #1
gja1000
Donating 4WT Yakker

Gary is gone

My sweet beloved Gary passed away about 7:00PM tonight. His heart just went into an arrhythmia and they could not shock him out of it. I'm so very sad, I'm probably in shock, yet I knew this day was coming, but I didn't think it would be today. He went quickly and didn't suffer and I am so grateful for that.

I know your hearts are breaking for me and mine is broken too. But I'm OK. I've known for 9 years this day would come, I just didn't want it to be today. My friends have been with me all evening, and one is staying the night. My son-in-law Bryan had to go to the hospital this evening for a diverticulites attack, so I am going to Houston tomorrow to be with them. We are all so very sad, but so very glad Gary is not sick and feeling badly anymore.

Gary actually felt better today, a lot better. We had a good day together, we watched TV, played cards and talked. We kissed and said "I love you" to each other. I have no regrets there. I want him back, but it just wasn't meant to be. We had 30 wonderful years together, he is my soulmate, I will love him forever.
Old 05-25-2012, 01:09 AM   #2
lynne b

Send a message via Yahoo to lynne b
Oh Gayle, I am so so sorry, I wish i could be there right now for you to give you a big hug.
I am glad you had a good day together, something you will treasure in your heart.
You think you are prepared for this day but it still is such a shock when it happens.

You sounded like the perfect couple, the couple that everyone dreams of being when they marry, you loved each other very much, we all could feel that in your post about your life together.

R.I.P. Gary and know that your loveing wife will be looked after by her family and friends. Take care Gayle and we love you. Prayer and thoughts are with you.
Lynne
Old 05-25-2012, 03:13 AM   #3
Janet
Donating 4WT 18K Club Member

Send a message via MSN to Janet Send a message via Yahoo to Janet
I'm in shock....Gayle I just don't know what to say, I was so sure he was on the mend. My heart is breaking for you and feel like there is something I should be doing to help you. I'm glad you two had a good day together and that there are no regrets. I truly loved reading your sweet posts about Gary, you both had something very special. I'm so sorry Gayle...love you!
Old 05-25-2012, 06:15 AM   #4
DianaB
Donating 4WT 13K Club Member

Oh no, Gayle. I read the first sentence.....that Gary had passed and was in complete shock and the tears are coming for you. I know that you're going to miss him terribly.....he was such a big part of you. I so wish that I was there to give you a big hug. I'm here if you need to talk or I can be there if you need me to come. I'll be praying for you and your family. Hugs.

You and I are friends.......
Always remember that if you fall I will pick you up......

After I stop laughing!!!
DianaB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 07:04 AM   #5
Blueyes
Donating 4WT Talker

Oh Gayle. I have no words, except that I hope you can feel my arms wrapped around you.
Old 05-25-2012, 07:07 AM   #6
Lindsey
Donating 4WT Talker

Oh my gosh Gayle, I am in shock with you and everyone else. I also thought he was getting better. My heart is just breaking for you. I wish I could give you a big hug right now!!

"I don't mind living in a man's world as long as I can be a woman in it..." -Marilyn Monroe
Lindsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 08:08 AM   #7
JJJ
Donating 4WT Addict

Oh Gayle this is truly shocking even if you knew this day will come. My heart is heavy just thinking about the tragedy. We all know your a strong person. Many hugs to you. I know Gary is looking down on you with nothing but love and admiration from his wife.

My thoughts are with you and your whole family. XOXO
JJJ is offline   Reply With Quote