4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > Fun & Health Talk > Beauty & Fashion

Old 03-27-2007, 12:43 AM   #1
Janet
Donating 4WT 18K Club Member

Send a message via MSN to Janet Send a message via Yahoo to Janet
Unhappy It's 4:30 AM

I've been up and on here since 3:30 AM. I hate getting up this early!! There are so many things I wanted to get done today and I doubt I'll get half of them done.

Emilee and the pups are in our bedroom so she wanted out to potty. She will pee on her pads in the xpen, but she will only pooh in the kitchen. Then my husband and his darn snoring!!! We are about 8 miles north of town and I bet people there heard him!!!

As soon as school is out in May, I'm fixing the computer room up for him. I just have to have a room for myself. I'll just move the computer and dogs into my room. aaarrrggghhh

I want to go to sleep!!!
Old 03-27-2007, 12:51 AM   #2
Mandy
Donating 4WT 4000 Club Member

Sorry you cant sleep Janet. Maybe you can catch up this afternoon?
Old 03-27-2007, 03:07 AM   #3
Marilyn
Donating 4WT 2000 Club Member

My hubby sleeps with the TV on. Usually this is no problem, or I will wear ear plugs. Last night, he had a Star War's Movie playing with lots of laser sword fights that were very loud. They kept waking me up. Not enought to do anything about it, just roused enought to hear the noise and go back to sleep. Not a very restful night.
If anyone would like a free Bible Study CD or book entitled "Searching for Truth", PM me with your mailing address and I'll send you one. "And you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free." John 8:32
Marilyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 05:19 AM   #4
Janet

Since I'm off this week on spring break, it would be so nice to be able to sleep just a little longer....I don't think I've ever slept past 6:30...LOL but I just want to be able to stay in bed for just a little while...whether I'm awake or not.

I saw on the news recently that they were saying that couples that sleep apart get along much better. They have a more restful sleep...I didn't listen to all of it and maybe I should have...but it sounds like such a great idea!!!
Old 03-27-2007, 05:20 AM   #5
Janet

I also wanted to say it's so nice being able to see your beautiful smile as I type to you.
Old 03-27-2007, 05:57 AM   #6
AngieDoogles
Donating 4WT 4000 Club Member

Janet and Marilyn, I hope you both sleep better tonight!!! Sorry that last night was rough.
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." ~MT
AngieDoogles is offline   Reply With Quote