4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > Fun & Health Talk > Entertainment & Shopping

Old 09-25-2008, 12:19 PM   #1
Tiramisu

Grey's Anatomy

New season starts tonight! Who watches it? Who's watched it from the beginning? We don't have cable, but with the generator, we have local TV stations. I'm not as addicted to it as I was "Dallas" and "Knotts Landing", but I do enjoy watching it. I like "Brothers & Sisters", "Desperate Housewives", and "Army Wives" alot too!
Old 09-25-2008, 01:26 PM   #2
Janet
Donating 4WT 18K Club Member

Send a message via MSN to Janet Send a message via Yahoo to Janet
I'm addicted!!!! I can't wait. I'm going to either record it or watch it, because Survivor comes on tonight too. I love Big Brother, Survivor, Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, Jon & Kate plus 8 and a couple others I just can't think of.

In all the years that Dallas ran...I only missed I think 2 shows and it was because I screwed up the VCR. I loved Knotts Landing too, but cried like a baby when Dallas went off the air. After that many years...13 I think, they were like family.
Old 09-25-2008, 03:49 PM   #3
DianaB
Donating 4WT 13K Club Member

I don't have any shows that I watch regularly. I prefer to watch movies or sitcoms.

You and I are friends.......
Always remember that if you fall I will pick you up......

After I stop laughing!!!
DianaB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 04:48 AM   #4
Tiramisu

Grey's was pretty good. They brought several scenes in with a "big bang" and let the scene go downhill. I'm not going into detail in case you recorded it and haven't watched it yet. Hubby wanted to turn the generator off to add gas and I told him he could as long as it was back up BEFORE my show started. I'm not sure who or what I relate to on that show! Poor George! No, poor Izzie! Oh, poor Meredith!
Old 09-26-2008, 05:26 AM   #5
Janet
Donating 4WT 18K Club Member

Send a message via MSN to Janet Send a message via Yahoo to Janet
LOL...poor Sandy!!! I taped it because I was afraid I'd fall asleep since it didn't get over until 11:00. I watched Survivor, it was over at 10:00. So tonight....after the guys leave....I'm watching Grey's...right after I shampoo the family room carpet.
Old 09-26-2008, 06:25 AM   #6
Tiramisu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet View Post
LOL...poor Sandy!!! I taped it because I was afraid I'd fall asleep since it didn't get over until 11:00. I watched Survivor, it was over at 10:00. So tonight....after the guys leave....I'm watching Grey's...right after I shampoo the family room carpet.
Do you have your own shampooer? I always rent one, but have been tempted to buy one. I shampooed mine a few months back, but will probably need to do it again when the power is on. I'm serious - my house stinks!