4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > All Else > Vent!

Old 03-16-2009, 04:30 AM   #1
HALEY

my back again!!!!

Mike had the weekend off so we started our spring cleaning, did all the curtains, bedsheets, you name it i was washing stuff for two days, did all the rugs, etc, i pulled something in my back again, its killing me today, but so glad i got some of that work done... i have my office to do yet but thats always the last room, we started on the basement again, found some more mold down there, always something Mike was scraping it off the walls and putting some primer on it.. got lots more work to do, since were stuck there a couple more years... i was wanting to get another house by now. but that's going to have to wait...
Old 03-16-2009, 06:24 AM   #2
Janet
Donating 4WT 18K Club Member

Send a message via MSN to Janet Send a message via Yahoo to Janet
I know not everyone is like me, but I sure like keeping busy. Sounds like you do too. I didn't pull anything, but all that raking has sure made my lower back hurt. It doesn't hurt quite as bad as it did last night. Hopefully yours will start feeling better soon...I hope so.
Old 03-16-2009, 06:30 AM   #3
HALEY

Thanks Janet, we got so much work to do, since were going to be living there a while longer, were still getting moisture in our basement and that damn mold is back.. pisses me off,, Mike worked his butt off this weekend.. i'm so proud of him.. we don't have the money for a pump that we need for the basement right now, we got an estimate and it's over 5,000. and not knowing about my job we just can't spend the money on it right now. were just going to primer and paint it again, dry lock it. it did keep the mold out for about 3 years, but i'm not doing this every three years thats crazy.. its too much work... way to much....
But it did feel good to get alot of cleaning out of the way, now i have to fix my rug scrubber and that will be next... it's clogged and i'm soaking everything right now hopefully that will fix the problem... i'll take a day off soon and get that out of the way...
Old 03-18-2009, 11:52 AM   #4
DianaB
Donating 4WT 13K Club Member

Haley, I'm just amazed at the energy that you have!!! About the time I start getting things done then I'm hit with something that just drains my energy. Getting old and being over weight doesn't help, I'm sure.

You and I are friends.......
Always remember that if you fall I will pick you up......

After I stop laughing!!!
DianaB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 12:38 PM   #5
pope1982

Be careful, you have that wonderful little boy to chase around, can't be laid up woman! Let yourself rest and heal.

That really sucks about the mold
pope1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 02:41 PM   #6
Janet
Donating 4WT 18K Club Member

Send a message via MSN to Janet Send a message via Yahoo to Janet
Quote:
Originally Posted by DianaB View Post
Haley, I'm just amazed at the energy that you have!!! About the time I start getting things done then I'm hit with something that just drains my energy. Getting old and being over weight doesn't help, I'm sure.

I know exactly what you mean Diana. I always have great intentions and at times can get quite a bit accomplished.
Old 03-23-2009, 03:24 AM   #7
HALEY

I got the kitchen done, walls scrubbed and new decor hang up, it's starting to look really nice, i did my kitchen in the country hearts and stars, and the live, love and laugh stuff.. coming together.
Mike got the primer with the molds kill in it, 150.00 for five gallons, i almost died when he told me that. WOW... we really need to move!!!\
But were stuck there for now.. so minds well increase the value of the house some..
I did rest Saturday and Sunday, Saturday took Micah to the mall, we had a blast got him a really cute easter suit, its gray and has a cute pink tie.. Mike didn't like the pink tie but i don't care he's going to look so cute in it.... Then Sunday we went to my mom's and sister and he played all day with Lexi and Levi...