4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > All Else > Polls

View Poll Results: How is your sex life?
GREAT!!! 11 30.56%
It's Good! 6 16.67%
It's okay 3 8.33%
Lacking some 5 13.89%
What sex life??? 11 30.56%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-07-2006, 06:24 PM   #1
Kimberley

Red face Time for the Nitty Gritty...

Would you women say your sex life is...
Kimberley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 06:28 PM   #2
Amber_lv

right now my hubby is a truck driver so no sex for me LOL
Amber_lv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 06:32 PM   #3
Kimberley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber_lv
OMG! I feel for ya!
Kimberley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 06:38 PM   #4
Amber_lv

lo it's not really that bad after i had my baby my sex drive is like zilch anyway so it's easier not to have to tell my hubby no lol
Amber_lv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 06:39 PM   #5
Shannon

When I met my bf, hate the term fiance, we had sex like rabbits. I did not think it was physically possible to have sex as often as we did. Needless to say, since we moved in together, the frequency has waned. The quality is still there though. He travels quite a bit for business, so we usually only see eachother on weekends. It is always fantastic and I have yet to be disappointed after 3 years and a couple of months.
Old 09-07-2006, 08:49 PM   #6
Khristine

i just had to say great LOL..

Just like shannon, when my boyfriend and i (now fiance) .. started dating 6 years and 2 months ago (today's our monthiversary lol).. we used to bone like rabbits.. lol..

over the years it has gone down from 2 or 3 times a day when we first started dating to 3 -5 times a week through the years.. then when i got pregnant our sex drive fired up again lol..

and after the baby and its been 2 months.. i must say our sex life is still wonderful! we even had a scare and thought i was pregnant again thank goodness im not i guess i can say im very lucky.
Old 09-07-2006, 10:31 PM   #7
Pink Cupcakes

Well my vote went to what sex life And it totally freaking sucks to be honest lol. Also since I'm still being honest I will say that I don't, and never really have had a huge sex drive or anything, but geez, we all need it sometimes right! Lord. lol. Anyway it used to be great with a capital G, but ever since my husband started his antidepressant crap -which I know he needs but it's just frustrating!- our sex life has gone totally down the tube. I'm talking we have sex like maybe once every 3 months, if that. So thats equivalent to maybe 4 times a year OMG. I'm not kidding you guys it is getting really bad. I'm so glad this poll was here because I was going to ask if any of you have gone though this before? With either you or your partner being on medications that have decreased either of your sex drives? I don't know what the hell to do anymore. I have pretty much just given up If someone has any advice please do tell!

Last edited by Pink Cupcakes; 09-07-2006 at 10:34 PM.
Old 09-08-2006, 08:27 AM   #8
ice queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber_lv
Girl....you better buy you some "toys" my husband works offshore for weeks at a time plus he was in n.o. for hurricane katrina for a year (national guard) so i needed something to take the edge off!!!