4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > 4WomenTalk Forums > Prayer Requests

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-31-2012, 04:02 PM   #34
2tiredmom

I WANT TO SCREAM. I AM TO NICE OF A PERSON. WELL NOT NO MORE. My lovely
SIL finally found the straw that broke the camels back. dad was in the hospital again for pain. come to find out he did not fall at the NH. When he fell and broke his hip he fractured his pevis.......AGAIN. no wonder why he is in so much pain. i am trying to do my best. I'm sorry to vent. my sil called the VA today to see about getting him into the Va home. She told my brother that they would not take the house if he went there. SO at work this afternoon. I went to talk to the VA Adm in our building at work. He said they would take everything in assets that he has. SO I get to STRESS more and call the VA Adm down where he lives and see if i get the same story. IF she would Just Stay out of our business. My husband does not go around nosing into their crap. Sorry. I know right now I will not sleep tonight. I will be on the phone tomorrow at WORK. MAKE ME LOOK LIKE THE BAD GUY HERE.....I have already started the MEDICAID process.

Thanks Girls. The story continues.............................