4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > Fun & Health Talk > Beauty & Fashion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-03-2007, 01:14 PM   #1
rivermom
Donating 4WT 500 Club Member

For Those Of You Who Love To Get A Suntan.

This is something kind of interesting I read. And, knowing me I will try it when it's warm and sunny out while I'm kicking back at the river this summer. Thought Id share it with the rest of you.

"I was in Mexico a couple of years ago and a lady saw me tanning outside the hotel and I just couldn't tan, she then said, " want a great tan"? Of course, " I said". She said buy some Coke, not diet coke, cherry coke or generic, just plain Coke and apply it over skin. Believe me, I did, and laid out for a while, I got up, and I had the best tan ever. It lasted for about 6-7 months. So, now I do it here in Milwaukee when it gets hot, I even use the coke in the tanning machines and it really works. And, no, bugs will not eat you. The coke dries in your skin and then your skin is silky. This is the best tanning lotion I have ever used."
rivermom is offline   Reply With Quote