4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > 4WomenTalk Forums > Parenting & Family

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-22-2009, 10:47 AM   #1
HALEY

Laugh Or Cry !!!

Ok Mike worked saturday and came home very tired, but i had to go grocery shopping so i asked him if he was ok to watch Micah while i went to the store for an hour and he said yes.
so i was gone for about an hour, love to shop without Micah with me can take my time, got my shopping done went home started unpacking the groceries, and Micah came running to the door with two "washable" markers in his hands covered head to toe in purple, orange and green colors, oh i just looked at him and said i hope to God you were coloring Daddy with those markers!!!
Went around the corner to the livingroom, Dad's asleep in the recliner and both my couches and carpet had a new look to them!!!! very colorful..
Oh my tooth was thumping, in pain from the root canal, kicked mike in the leg and said look at what your son did!!!! He just looked at me kinda stupid and said do you want to bath the kid or scrub the furniture... oh I just wanted to leave at this point... so i put the groceries away while Mike was bathing the kid, grabbed the run scrubber and started cleaning, i shoudl write to the company that makes them washable markers, cause when a 2 year old holds them down on the couch and it leaves a big blob it doesn' t come out that easily !!!!