4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > All Else > Off Topic Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-19-2009, 09:31 AM   #1
Lindsey
Donating 4WT Talker

More cabin!

Scott and I ventured back home again last weekend because I promised my parents we'd help paint! On Saturday my dad took the day off from hunting and got the rest of the wall panels put up, while I got 2 walls primed (one is being covered with rock-look panels behind the wood stove, and the other is still covered in glue from a wallpaper border).

On Sunday, my uncle had come back to town to hunt with my dad, and my mom wanted a day to sleep in, so Scott and I got up bright and early and headed out alone. It turns out the blue color my mom picked exactly matched the doors, door frames, and baseboards! We were done two coats by 11 am and didn't have to be home until 1 for lunch so we decided to do a coat of white on the doors, frames, and baseboards, so when we took pictures my mom could see a difference

The first two pictures show the same color on the doors and walls (a bit of primer on the door frame shows a huge difference though!)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cabin1.jpg (28.5 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg cabin2.jpg (18.2 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg cabin3.jpg (19.4 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg cabin4.jpg (21.3 KB, 7 views)

"I don't mind living in a man's world as long as I can be a woman in it..." -Marilyn Monroe
Lindsey is offline   Reply With Quote