4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > Fun & Health Talk > 4WT Recipes

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-12-2009, 07:59 AM   #1
gja1000
Donating 4WT Yakker

Easy Christmas Candy

Someone made me the best (and easiest) Christmas candy. First off, I LOVE sweet & salty, so this fits the bill!

Heat oven to 170.
1 bag Hershey's hugs or kisses - the swirled hugs (choc & vanilla or peppermint) are really pretty

1 bag of the little, flat, one inch square pretzels - it's the pretzels shaped in a grid, like a tic tac toe grid.

1 bag of red & green M&Ms

place the little pretzel squares onto a cookie sheet
put a hug or kiss on top of each square - do not mix hugs and kisses in the same batch, use one or the other.

Put in the oven for 6 minutes for hugs and 4 minutes for kisses

Take out immediately when time is up and then carefully press an M&M flat into the top of the soft kiss/hug (don't mash it all the way down to the pretzel - just press it lightly into the hug/kiss so it will stay put on top after cooling). The soft kiss/hug will spread out to almost cover the pretzel square.

Let cool and enjoy. After cooling, they can be stacked on each other and packaged for gift giving. They are delicious and very pretty!

I made some this morning and they are still hot, but I took some pix with my phone (not best quality) so you could see how cute they are.
File Type: jpg IMG_0563.jpg (45.7 KB, 14 views)