4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > 4WomenTalk Forums > Career

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-14-2011, 09:42 AM   #1
Janet
Donating 4WT 18K Club Member

Send a message via MSN to Janet Send a message via Yahoo to Janet
Doing Some Thinking

I know this will sound a little strange....but if something should happen to my Mom, I'm really interested in applying for a job at the IU Health Arnett Hospital where we always take Mom...maybe even the St. Vincent Hospital here in town.

I've been thinking about it ever since we've had Mom in and out of the hospital the first few times. I've enjoyed helping the nurses and the aides caring for Mom and I think I would like to help others too.

Thing is...right now, it's not really possible with Mom living here and needing my care, but maybe...later on. I don't really want to give up my bus driving, because it affords me great insurance, but maybe later on in a part-time position...maybe even in a nursing home. Not sure....but I've been having these thoughts alot and just thought maybe I should start listening, maybe I'm being called to do something like this.