4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > Fun & Health Talk > Health & Diet

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-01-2011, 03:51 AM   #1
Janet
Donating 4WT 18K Club Member

Send a message via MSN to Janet Send a message via Yahoo to Janet
My Brother Jerry in Hospital!

My older brother Jerry is in the hospital. When they were at my house the other night I made the comment to my SIL that it looked like he had lost weight but she said he hadn't. Well, he had....10 lbs and it was noticeable. He felt sick when he left but thought it was because he ate his supper too fast to come visit Mom

Jerry has problems with kidney stones. He has two in the left kidney they think he can pass but the one in the right kidney is 9mm and they know he can't pass that one. They are suppose to do something called a lyth...something. I'm sure Gayle will know what I'm trying to say. They are going to do that sometime this morning? The drs. Don't really want to do surgery because Jerry has had two or three heart attacks and has eleven stents. Plus the bad news is he quit taking all his Meds just because he was tired of taking them and said they took away all his energy.

I'm worried and anxiously waiting for news.

I have an appt. with a neurologist today so I'll be going early to visit my brother and hopefully after. Boy...when it rains it pours doesn't it? Please keep him in your prayers.