4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > All Else > Vent!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-12-2011, 05:23 PM   #1
Tiramisu

Divorcing friends & neighbors

I'm having issues with a couple of my x-neighbors. Harold borrowed a trailer from frank a few years back. Said trailer had expired license, so they borrowed plates off another trailer when they needed to pull it. We replaced 3 tired, a board and some lights. Every time Harold would go to return the trailer, frank would say "no, just keep it since you've put sp much money into it". When the borrowed license expired, I went to the courthouse and registered it in Harold's name.

Now, frank keeps calling wanting his trailer back. It's been setting at my son's house for a couple of years and he uses it for a hay trailer. I could pull it back to Houston with my Tahoe, but I think the deal is between Harold and frank.

Frank called to tell me that he's going to the JP to file a claim. I told him to tell Mike hey for me and make sure he understands that it is registered in Harold's name and that we are in a divorce.

It's sad to be happening, but is an example of what friendship is not. Guess I'm divorcing some neighbors too.