4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > Fun & Health Talk > Health & Diet

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-30-2011, 04:18 PM   #1
Janet
Donating 4WT 18K Club Member

Send a message via MSN to Janet Send a message via Yahoo to Janet
Unhappy I Have A Few Issues

I'm having a few issues with pain and not quite sure what to think.

I still have the rash under both arms (right below and right above armpits). It's not quite as bad, but still there. Some of the rash has little white-heads. It doesn't itch or anything, just looks bad.

You all are going to think I'm nuts, but I have more....3 more issues.

Remember when my neck and arm were hurting and I did therapy? I did all my sessions and the therapy seemed to work. Hasn't hurt for quite some time until recently. The only time it hurts now, is when I'm driving the bus or my van. It hurts so bad in my shoulder and if I happen to cough, it hurts the right side of my neck. It really doesn't hurt any other time so far. Bouncing round in the bus is when it hurts the most. This is the worst pain.

Next....on my left arm in between my elbow and the crease where I bend my arm, there is an ache. It's very hard for me to pick anything up especially to do something like pour milk. To me, from looking online, it sounds alot like tennis elbow...lol

And last...when I happen to sit in the recliner with my legs up, my left legs had a radiating pain just to the left and down a tiny bit from my knee. It just throbs.

Now....doesn't it sound like I'm an old lady????....lolol. I am planning on going to the doctor, but trying to wait a bit. So many around here are sick with this and that so I would rather the Dr.'s office get cleared out a little bit. I sure don't want to get sick on top of all this.

I've just never had this kind of aches and pains before and I'm not liking it AT ALL!!!! I have been wanting to write this for a little while now, but felt like it made me sound like one of those hypocondriack. (I know that's not how you spell that...lol...but my mouse is broke and I'm just not that good at using the pad on my laptop to change screens to a dictionary.

Do you think there is hope for me or should I just stay in bed till I'm better?? LOLOL