4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > 4WomenTalk Forums > My Pictures & Videos!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-15-2012, 09:37 PM   #1
gja1000
Donating 4WT Yakker

My 30th anniversary present

I've been so busy lately, I haven't had time to post pictures of Gary's 30th anniversary present to me. Now, I'm NOT a diamond girl, but the 3 diamonds in the middle ring are some that Gary inherited from his dad. They were in his mom's wedding ring. He had 4 other diamonds set into birthstone necklaces, one for each of his sisters. There were 3 diamonds left and he has wanted to put them in a ring for me, but I was resistant. I guess he knew if he had it done for our 30th anniversary, I couldn't say no. LOL! The two eternity bands on either side of the middle ring are just sterling silver bands with cubic zirconia that I have had for a long time - but the 3 rings together look really pretty and you can't tell they aren't really diamonds. Maybe someday I'll get diamond eternity bands. Nah, probably not. This ring is way more glitzy than I am used to. I've never had any diamonds in my wedding ring, only a gold band, and then Gary and I got silver bands for our 25th anniversary. Sorry the pics aren't very good.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ring1.jpg (92.3 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg ring2.jpg (100.2 KB, 10 views)

Last edited by gja1000; 03-15-2012 at 09:39 PM.
gja1000 is offline   Reply With Quote