4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > 4WomenTalk Forums > Parenting & Family

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-15-2012, 08:16 AM   #1
DianaB
Donating 4WT 13K Club Member

Sigh........

Well......I finally have the house all to myself!! Dae Lynn and her family left for Branson on Wednesday for a vacation with Damon's family. His Dad is paying for everything for them so they couldn't hardly turn him down. I guess Dae Lynn called Glen yesterday and someone ran into the side of her car. She has a really nice Avalon....it's several years old but still drives like a dream. UGH........

Glen left this morning to go on his dive trip to Beaver Lake. Feyn's family is all going because they are going to get certified.....all except Tammy and she'll have to wait until after the baby's born.

I originally thought that I'd spend the time relaxing and enjoying the peace and quiet but I've since decided to try and get some things done while everyone is gone and spend one day shopping or getting out. I invited Amy but she couldn't go so Jaci and I were thinking about going but I'm not sure if that's even going to work out. We'll see.

I got a call yesterday from Jaci and she was crying so hard that I couldn't make out what she was saying so I told her that I'd be right there. It ends up that she is pregnant but her hcg numbers aren't rising like they should be. She went to the dr on Mon. and had a blood test and sonogram and went back on Wed. The sonogram only showed a sac but nothing else so it didn't look good. She had called to find out what the hcg showed and called me after finding out that the numbers hadn't gone up as much as they should have (they should have doubled and they were far from doing that.) So she has been cautioned about what to do if she starts bleeding or cramping. I guess that they've been trying for awhile and just a while back she found out that her progesteron is low and was taking medicine. A lot of her friends and family are having babies and she's ready to have one of her own too. I know that her hormones are crazy right now but it's so hard to have her hurting.

THEN.......while the technicians were doing her sonogram they were talking to each other and Jaci became concerned. It turns out that her uterus is heart shaped. There are two upper lobes with a seam in the front. It turns out that that can cause miscarriages, infertility, or premature labor. So it looks like she's got quite a road ahead of her. Of course.....there's the off chance that it won't cause problems at all. They told her that it was most like inherited........but with sonograms being fairly modern we don't have any way of knowing if anyone else has had it. I did have a grandmother that had many miscarriages and my Dad was premature......but her other son was born at term and healthy. Needless to say, Jaci is VERY upset......Mama too. It's so hard to see your daughter hurt. It's a good thing that things worked out where I'm staying home this weekend because otherwise I'd have been canceling things to stay home with her. During this time my Baby needs her Mama. My heart just breaks for her.

You and I are friends.......
Always remember that if you fall I will pick you up......

After I stop laughing!!!
DianaB is offline   Reply With Quote