4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > 4WomenTalk Forums > General Women Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-29-2012, 11:10 AM   #34
DianaB
Donating 4WT 13K Club Member

Well, Dae Lynn and Damon made an offer on a house and it was accepted!!! They are so excited!! It's right on the edge of town and we drive by it everytime we go to town......in fact a friend of ours lives there!!! It has almost 7 acres.....a pond......and a really nice trailer house that is rented out. In fact the trailer rents for $400 a month and their payments will be around $600 so they'll only be paying $200 of their own money to make payments!! It's too good of a deal to pass up!!! The house is an older home......but it has three bedrooms, two bath rooms, and a sun room!! She's not too excited about the sun room though because it's hot and cold. There's a lot of room for chickens, and their goats, and a garden plus room to spare!!

Today she's talking to the bank and getting her loan papers in. They haven't talked to Glen about it so that none of the kids can say that he is paying for it OR helping them out. He can honestly say that he didn't have anything to do with it. We had rumors go around when they looked at the last house and they came back to Jason......that we were buying the house for them. We don't know where it came from unless it was from the seller but Jason was pretty upset over it. He knew that we don't have the money to do that but it didn't make any difference he still complained. Good grief!! Anyway. the kids are being more careful about rumors and stuff this time. They're not telling hardly anyone until the house is theirs. I'm sure that they'll still have to deal with jealousy issues.

You and I are friends.......
Always remember that if you fall I will pick you up......

After I stop laughing!!!
DianaB is offline   Reply With Quote