4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > Fun & Health Talk > Health & Diet

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-31-2012, 05:03 PM   #1
2tiredmom

Cancer Scare

Okay here goes. I went to my ob/gyn last Friday. My hubby went with me but I made sure he stayed in the waiting room while i was in the exam room. He has gone in with me before. lol Anyway. I had a hysterectomy 4 yrs ago. But kept my ovaries. So i have been having alot of left sided pain and bloating and lower back pain. So i said something to her and she did an exam and said she didn't feel anything. So she ordered an ultrasound ASAP but she is going on vacation now and I won't be having my ultrasound until August 22nd. then I have an apptmt with her after it. So my nerves are on edge. I didn't tell my husband and have not told anyone else. The pain in my back has gone and the bloating comes and goes. I have colon problems anyway and am on medication for that. My diet has not changed. But rather than bore you with all the other stuff that is going on. I just needed toget this off my chest. I will keep you all posted as to what i find out. Thanks Ladies. You're all the best.

Smiles Linda