4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > Fun & Health Talk > Beauty & Fashion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-07-2007, 03:16 PM   #12
rivermom
Donating 4WT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn
I agree with others here that Oil of Olay and Dove product are very good for the price. If they are available in Latvia, I'd suggest you try them. My daughter likes the Dove ones. I use Oil of Olay and more recently Laura Mercier. Sheryl is right though, the important thing is to eat properly, drink lots and lots of water and clean your face and moisturize at night. I wish I'd listened to my mother about this, but my skin is not too bad for the lack of care it received in the past.

Hope you have a long, youthful life!!! with beautiful skin!!
Marilyn, as you I too wish I would have listened to my Mother regarding skin care. And as you, I don't feel my skin is too bad off for all the years of abuse, LOL.

I try to preach to my own daughter about moisturizing, washing her face, etc but naaahhhhh she don't listen either. Then BAM, one day it's all too late. LOL (she is 16 with beautiful skin)

The only complaint I think I have now on my face is larger pours on my cheeks. Other than that it's running as fast as it can from the wrinkle monster and so far keeping a distance. Whew!
rivermom is offline   Reply With Quote