4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > All Else > Vent!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-24-2007, 12:36 PM   #1
Lissa

Ever since the shootings

Since the shootings we've had 2 bomb threats, one of which is currently going on as I type. Why oh why do people find it funny to do this?

It's kinda a good thing, but anytime anything happens now it's like everyone over reacts. Here's what I mean, my dorm needs a new fire alarm system, it randomly goes off and we typically just go outside, the security guards check it out to make sure there's no fire then we go back in. Last night the alarm went off yet again and an engine, a rescue truck, a ladder truck, and an ambulance all showed up. I got to see firefighters in bunker gear so it made me happy, but I felt sorry for the guys cause they had to wake up and everything for nothing, cause yeah, the alarm went off at 3am.

Marilyn's Disappearing Daughter!!
Cake or Death, Melissa
"Therefore do not throw away your confidence, which has a great reward. For you have need of endurance, so that when you have done the will of God you may receive what is promised." Heb 10:35-36

Lissa is offline   Reply With Quote