4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > 4WomenTalk Forums > My Pictures & Videos!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-23-2007, 01:14 PM   #1
DianaB
Donating 4WT 13K Club Member

We Want A Sleepover!!!!

Are you ready to read a very funny story? Because this is it!!! My grandchildren have to be the ORNERIEST kids around and I have no clue as to where they could get it from!!!! Anyway here goes--

Yesterday evening my grandson, Elijah, started asking if he could spend the night. Immediately his Mom said no, so I didn't say anything but the girls, who had overheard started asking too. After a while they came up stairs from the basement carrying a note and asked us to read it to everyone. Here's what it said--

Dear Peoples,
We the people of the United States of America say that we need a sleepover. The reason is that our parents need time alone and our Grandparents NEED us and we need them.
Did we mention that we all love you very much.
With serious Love,
President George Washington

P.S. -Don't get mad!!!
Circle one

Yes No
Maybe IDK (I don't know)

We all had a big laugh at their note! Kiley ended up dressing like George Washington and came up and tried to convince us that they needed the slumber party. You'll notice in the picture of them that Elijah doesn't have a shirt and that's because George Washington had it on!

Anyway I ended up writing a note back that said--
Dear President George Washington,
After serious consideration the party of the second part has accepted the proposal from the party of the first part. Notwithstanding the fact that the party of the first part must comply with all rules from the party of the second part, also endenturing themselves as slave to the party of the second part.
Don't be mad! Signed,

The Peoples of the United States

If you therefore agree--sign here (Which they all signed!)

After they all signed I had them clean up the kitchen and Elijah sat and got upset because he didn't want to be a slave! (Continued)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0975 (2).JPG (47.8 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0978 (2).JPG (44.0 KB, 21 views)

You and I are friends.......
Always remember that if you fall I will pick you up......

After I stop laughing!!!
DianaB is offline   Reply With Quote