4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > 4WomenTalk Forums > General Women Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-06-2008, 05:11 AM   #1
blowry

I need a friend

I know I don't post much here but I do come on and read from time to time.

I have posted about this before so won't go into all of it but, I could really use a friend.......
I am 50 yrs old (hubby just turned 46). This is my second marriage. We don't have any children (THANK GOD!) just 2 furbabies. We have been married for 8 yrs this past Nov. Everything was good in the beginning then all the crap started! I am pretty good at recognizing symptoms of mood disorders, anxiety, panic etc...in people because I have been there myself (not the mood disorder but, depression). My husband, who I love with all of my heart, was diagnosed bi-polar almost a year ago. My life has been a roller coaster of emotions. Never knowing what his mood is going to be, I am always walking on egg shells. The therapist he is seeing has put him on meds. I KNOW it's not going to be an over night cure but, it's taking longer than I thought. I am having a very hard time with this, living with a person diagnosed bi-polar is not easy. I don't know what to say or do most of the time. I don't know if what I am doing is helping or not. I cry alot and am alone alot. THANK GOD for my skin kids and furbabies! I just don't know what to do anymore. Anything I try doesn't seem to work.
Do any of you live with a bi-polar? I would really like to have someone I could talk to and ask questions...I really want to help my husband...I can't live like this for the rest of my life.
Please pm me if you wouldn't mind...maybe we cold help each other.

Brenda

Last edited by blowry; 01-06-2008 at 05:15 AM.
blowry is offline   Reply With Quote