4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > All Else > Vent!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-03-2008, 06:07 PM   #1
jrsygal37
Donating 4WT Yakker

Yorkie Talk Members.

Hi guys. I just wanted to post here for those on Yorkie Talk that may have been wondering where I am and what is going on. I've been an active member on Yorkie Talk since 2006. This morning I chose to leave Yorkie Talk. Too much garbage is coming onto the site and being allowed to post. I'm not sure how many of you followed the thread in the sick and injured entitled "Help I think my dog is dying." A person came on posting that she got dogs (2 I think) from a farmer (puppy miller) that he gave her the dogs. Next, it was her preacher and the story kept changing. Anyway, she posted the her male was peeing blood and suffering from a bad dental infection. She further posted she intends to breed and that they live outside that they were outside dogs. Well, MANY were upset over this. I personally tried to help her by offering to help find a reputable rescue. She ignored ALL help. Finally MANY got fed up and MANY posts were deleted. I do not believe anyone was rude to this person. At any rate I emailed Yorkie Talk this morning and told them to please close my membership that I no longer wished to be a part of YT. All day under my screen name it stated "no longer a user." This afternoon I received numerous emails from YT friends telling me that "Banned" is now under my screen name. I just want those still active on Yorkie Talk to know that I WAS NOT BANNED. I wasn't even suspended let alone banned. I left on my own as I was tired of trolls coming on and stiring the pot or ignorant people clearly neglecting their dog or abusing their dog and yet longstanding members were getting warnings or suspensions. I left by my own choice. Why Banned was listed under my name I do not know as this was not the case. I have emailed Admin and asked that it be changed as it should be to read "no longer a member." Anyway, I just wanted to vent and let everyone who is a member on YT know what the real story was. It saddens me to not be a part of YT anymore it really does but until things change I truly believe that many more will leave. Elaine