4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > 4WomenTalk Forums > Prayer Requests

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-21-2008, 04:42 PM   #1
DianaB
Donating 4WT 13K Club Member

More Prayers Please

I asked for prayer a week or so ago for Dae Lynn. It seems that the guy that she married has some problems. It's been really hard for her because so many people were upset over her dating this guy and even tried to warn her but she was absolutely blind to his problems and now she's married to him.

I'm not sure what's been going on exactly but today she told him that it was over. He apologized and they're having a long talk. I don't know what's going to happen. I've been so worried for her. He got drunk on Veteran's Day and he threatened to break her arm and smash her windshield when she went to the bar to get him. Dae Lynn left home with Karlie because she didn't want to be there when he got home. It ended up that he was arrested and spent the night in jail.

He's got problems with not only alcohol but prescription drugs. I think that she was hoping that he could just get over it........like that. I mentioned Teen Challenge which is a drug treatment facility which is also Bible based. We'll see what he says. It's so fustrating because I just want her at home with me where I KNOW that she's safe and not having to deal with all of this. Please keep Dae Lynn and Damon in your prayers. And please remember little Karlie. Without Dae Lynn she doesn't have any one without problems to take care of her.

You and I are friends.......
Always remember that if you fall I will pick you up......

After I stop laughing!!!
DianaB is offline   Reply With Quote