4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > 4WomenTalk Forums > Career

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-20-2009, 02:05 PM   #1
AngieDoogles
Donating 4WT 4000 Club Member

I'm graduating!

I got a letter in the mail today informing me that I will be graduating Summa Cum Laude and with other honors. I was excited. I guess I had forgotten about those things...and it is weird to think how close I am to graduating.

These next few months are going to be chaotic! I'll be working my internship, getting everything in order for graduation, finding out if I got into grad school, applying for jobs, and finding out about the scholarships I applied for. Hearing back from the graduate admissions committee and the scholarship committee will be the biggest things for me. Neither will be useful unless I get both. I can't go to grad school without the scholarships and the scholarships obviously don't matter if I don't get into grad school.

I'm really starting to panic about all this! Hopefully everything will fall into place.
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." ~MT
AngieDoogles is offline   Reply With Quote