4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > 4WomenTalk Forums > Relationships

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-11-2009, 02:25 PM   #16
Lindsey
Donating 4WT Talker

He is almost 24. I totally agree with you Judy. His mom is babying him, but he has to cut the ties too. I asked him this morning if he can have his phone turned off the whole time we're with my parents (we're going home next weekend) and he can check it at night or in the morning. He said his mom might call. I said "Oh no a whole weekend without talking to your mom???" and he said he can go without talking to her... I said "Right, she even calls you at work" and he said it's only when it has to do with his bills... They still all go to his mom's house. We had a little mini argument over the whole thing... I told him I haven't had my bills at my parents' house since I was 17 and lived there! I just feel so much more grown up I guess. I don't understand the thing with his mom. I check in with my parents a couple of times a week, when I have some free time to talk. His mom has already called him at work twice today! Oh, and neither time was about bills

"I don't mind living in a man's world as long as I can be a woman in it..." -Marilyn Monroe
Lindsey is offline   Reply With Quote