4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > All Else > Off Topic Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-14-2009, 06:33 PM   #1
Gina
Donating 4WT 500 Club Member

Gucci Limping Today

This morning Gucci woke up fine, after breakfast I took her outside for a few minutes before I left for work. When we came in I thought I caught a glimpse of her limping but I didn't really pay attention for I was running late.

When I came home after a few hrs. I saw that she was limping holding her right paw up. As she tried to walk around. I called the vets office and they gave me an appt. to come in. When it was time to go I put her leash on and took her outside, she seemed not to be limping as much. I said to my son lets take her and see , I also had to pick up her wet food.

By the time we got there and she came out of the car she walked around like nothing. She loves to poop outside the hospital each and everytime. So I debated if I should have her checked or not. To be honest everytime there is a visit it ends up costing over 100 dollars or more. Don't get me wrong I have spent thousands of dollars on Gucci since she was little with her liver shunt operation and care..I figured I may be over reacting. So I explained to the tech what was going on and she said to watch her over night.

Well low and behold I came home and once inside she started limping again. I called the hospital and they said to bring her in tomorrow. They said it can be medical or behavorial .. That I don't believe.. I do believe maybe she got something in her little paw. I don't know when I touch her leg and move it she does not cry in pain. She is not acting like herself either . Has this happened to your dog ? what do you think it can be.

Please say a prayer for Gucci that its nothing when I take her in tomorrow..
Gina is offline   Reply With Quote