4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > 4WomenTalk Forums > General Women Discussion

Old 05-21-2007, 07:09 AM   #1
highlans

MADELAINE MAcCAN

My daughter who is in the police here in the uk has asked that this be emailed to as many people in your address book as possible please help this picture get around the world if you have problems getting the link pm me and I will email through many thanks x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil McCann
Please read this message and pass it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As you are aware my niece is still missing and I am asking everyone I know to send this as a chain letter i.e. you send it to everyone you know and ask them to do the same, as the story is only being covered in Britain, Eire and Portugal. We don't believe that she is in Portugal anymore and need to get her picture and the story across Europe as quickly as possible. Suggestions are? welcome.

Phil McCann

http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/4396/image001jf8.jpg
highlans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 08:13 AM   #2
Mandy
Donating 4WT 4000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by highlans
My daughter who is in the police here in the uk has asked that this be emailed to as many people in your address book as possible please help this picture get around the world if you have problems getting the link pm me and I will email through many thanks x

Thanks Highlans, i have posted pics of Madeleine Mcann, and put up a link on a travel site.
Old 05-21-2007, 10:01 AM   #3
highlans

Thankyou Mandy every little helps keep this in the news, praying that she will be found. xx
highlans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 11:08 AM   #4
AngieDoogles
Donating 4WT 4000 Club Member

Thanks Highlans. I will definitely pass this on.
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." ~MT
AngieDoogles is offline   Reply With Quote