4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > 4WomenTalk Forums > General Women Discussion

Old 09-16-2006, 02:15 PM   #1
Amber_lv

Question What Is Your Most Embarrasing Moment

Come On Ladies Lets Not Be Shy We Want To Hear All About It !!:d
Amber_lv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 02:21 PM   #2
rivermom
Donating 4WT 500 Club Member

I will try to make a very long story short.....I met a new girlfriend. We both took our kids to story / play time at the mall. My son who at the time was 4 says "Mom, I've gotta go potty". At that moment he took hold of his shorts he was wearing, shook them, and poop balls fell out and rolled across the mall floor.

I could have died with all the Mother's (especially my new girl friend) stared at me to see how I was going to handle the situation.
rivermom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 02:22 PM   #3
Janet
Donating 4WT 18K Club Member

Send a message via MSN to Janet Send a message via Yahoo to Janet
Quote:
Originally Posted by rivermom
I will try to make a very long story short.....I met a new girlfriend. We both took our kids to story / play time at the mall. My son who at the time was 4 says "Mom, I've gotta go potty". At that moment he took hold of his shorts he was wearing, shook them, and poop balls fell out and rolled across the mall floor.

I could have died with all the Mother's (especially my new girl friend) stared at me to see how I was going to handle the situation.

Oh---MY---GOODNESS!!! And just how did you handle it? Kids...they do the darnest things, don't they?
Old 09-16-2006, 02:29 PM   #4
Janet

I won't go into details , but when I was about 16 or 17 about 3 or four of us girls went bowling. We were all telling jokes. I forgot there was a person in the car of a different race (it was the first time she came with us) and I told an off color joke. I will never forget the humiliation I felt. At that time there were not many other races in our town. I had just finished telling the joke when we pulled up to my house. From that moment on, I didn't repeat those kinds of jokes. That was a life lesson for me.
Old 09-16-2006, 02:31 PM   #5
Amber_lv

well when my son was 3 years old i was at Lowe's and we were walking through the store well my son saw a black man and yelled at the top of his lugs as he was pointing "LOOK MOM THAT MAN IS BLACK!" OMG i almost died i was so embarrassed i apologized and ran out of the store. in my area we don't have a lot of diverse minorities mainly white and Hispanic and so he doesn't see a lot of different races up close( I REALLY HOPE I DON'T OFFEND ANYONE) but it was funny
Amber_lv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 02:47 PM   #6
rivermom
Donating 4WT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet
Oh---MY---GOODNESS!!! And just how did you handle it? Kids...they do the darnest things, don't they?

LOL - Honestly Janet I don't even recall what I did at that moment to make light of that situation. It was so long ago as my son is now 18.
rivermom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 02:55 PM   #7
Janet

Quote:
Originally Posted by rivermom
LOL - Honestly Janet I don't even recall what I did at that moment to make light of that situation. It was so long ago as my son is now 18.

LOL at that time you probably thought you'd be scarred for life. Glad it's a great memory though....
Old 09-16-2006, 03:01 PM   #8
Mandy
Donating 4WT 4000 Club Member

When my son was about 2 - 3 years old, he asked he's Dad, why he's private parts are bigger then he's My husband gave me the "U answer this 1 " look, i continue'd to tell him that Daddy has Wallnuts and you have Peanuts, i don't know what got into me for saying something so stupid

Next thing i know, we visiting with family and friends, having a BBQ and a swim party, i think my son saw he's Dad in he's swimming trunks and remembered the "nut" story, loudly he says, MY DAD HAD WALLNUTS, and i have peanuts
I was SO embarrassed i felt myself turning all colors LOL

Needless to say, everybody was laughing histerically They all still remember that story LOL
Old 09-16-2006, 03:03 PM   #9
Janet

Oh that is funny... At least everybody got a good laugh.
Old 09-16-2006, 05:21 PM   #10
Necee419

LOL All of those kid stories are so funny. They have a gift for saying the wrong things at just the right time.
Necee419 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 05:49 PM   #11
2tiredmom

Lightbulb Embrassing moment.

I took my son to his best friends birthday party when he was about 7. I dropped him off. When I dropped him off some of the kids were leaving. Stupid me didn't think anything about it. I went back later and he was the only one there. I took him when the party was suppose to be over not starting and they never said a word to me about it. They even had plans to go out that evening. I felt so bad.

2tiredmom
2tiredmom is offline   Reply With Quote