4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > Fun & Health Talk > Beauty & Fashion

Old 06-02-2008, 05:52 PM   #16
Emmsmom

I am not a fan of pain, altho some things would be nice.. Here is my list...

I would like my left over baby pouch taken off.

A smaller nose

OH and smaller boobs!!! I HATE having to hold them when I am going down stairs. I can't even run.. Lord knows someone would swear up and down that my husband beat me black and blue if I did!!
Old 06-02-2008, 06:34 PM   #17
Taurus Babe

I'd like boobs and hair extensions...for now, ask again after I popped a few (kids) out LOL

Last edited by Taurus Babe; 06-02-2008 at 06:35 PM. Reason: to clarify what I was popping!
Taurus Babe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 07:35 PM   #18
Lindsey
Donating 4WT Talker

I want better boobs. Not bigger, because I already have a good size, but just more perky and pretty without the help of a bra But the first thing I would do is get rid of the bags under my eyes. I think it's hereditary because my mom has large bags under her eyes too. I have used every cream and ointment out there and nothing helps, I always just look gross and tired. It was confirmed when I told a friend I'd like to do that and she completely agreed with me! Oh and I'd also treat the scars on my face... I had bad acne when I was younger (and still I guess) and it has left scars all over my chin and around my nose. I have to cover up with makeup every day

"I don't mind living in a man's world as long as I can be a woman in it..." -Marilyn Monroe
Lindsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 05:06 PM   #19
judy
Donating 4WT Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsey View Post
I want better boobs. Not bigger, because I already have a good size, but just more perky and pretty without the help of a bra But the first thing I would do is get rid of the bags under my eyes. I think it's hereditary because my mom has large bags under her eyes too. I have used every cream and ointment out there and nothing helps, I always just look gross and tired. It was confirmed when I told a friend I'd like to do that and she completely agreed with me! Oh and I'd also treat the scars on my face... I had bad acne when I was younger (and still I guess) and it has left scars all over my chin and around my nose. I have to cover up with makeup every day
You can get rid of the bags under your eyes. I have them and have restylane shots to fill in kind of around them. Anyway, it works pretty well.

I bet you can have the acne scars filled in too. I had acne scars for a while. They went away after a few years.

judy is offline   Reply With Quote