4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > Fun & Health Talk > Entertainment & Shopping

Old 09-16-2006, 08:34 AM   #16
Amber_lv

Janet i started a new thread just for you and the bath water!!
Amber_lv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 08:36 AM   #17
Janet
Donating 4WT 18K Club Member

Send a message via MSN to Janet Send a message via Yahoo to Janet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica
Are you talking about the book "Love, Lucy"? Or like the scrapbooks they put together? I have both & they are awesome!! She had a fascinating life!

The book. I always ask for books for Christmas and it was one I recieved. Great reading!!!
Old 09-16-2006, 08:37 AM   #18
Janet
Donating 4WT 18K Club Member

Send a message via MSN to Janet Send a message via Yahoo to Janet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber_lv
Janet i started a new thread just for you and the bath water!!

Hey you....where's it at????
Old 09-16-2006, 08:39 AM   #19
Amber_lv

here it is lol http://www.4womentalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=282
Amber_lv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 12:20 PM   #20
~GirlieGirl~

I have a bad cleaning obbsession. My doctor put me on prozac because it got so bad I wouldn't let the kids get any toys out I couldn't sit for a few minutes without making a list of what base boards and windows I had left to clean. On the weekends I didn't want to go anywhere, I felt I needed to be home cleaning. We had a cleaning lady coming in 2 aweek(my husband thought it would help) but it drove me nuts. She didn't clean the way I do so as soon as she would leave I would go crazy redoing everything she did.

The prozac has helped as far as allowing the kids to play and leaving on the weekends. However I still spend atleast 5 hours a day cleaning.
Old 11-01-2006, 01:34 PM   #21
Lindsey
Donating 4WT Talker

My biggest obsession I think is plucking hairs! I pluck my eyebrows no less than 2 times a day: when I wake up and before I go to sleep. If during the day, I'm studying or watching tv or something and I feel a little hair coming in I go pluck it immediately, I can't even think of anything else until that hair is gone. I had a boyfriend once with ONE little hair sticking out the middle of his back. He wouldn't let me touch it, so while he was sleeping I took out my trusty tweezers and plucked it. He was not happy.
Luckily though, I never go crazy with it. I don't OVERpluck my eyebrows, just keep them neat looking

"I don't mind living in a man's world as long as I can be a woman in it..." -Marilyn Monroe
Lindsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2006, 07:14 PM   #22
khardy57

I guess the only thing I really OBSESS over is my routine. I like to get up at exactly the same time every day, go to bed at the same time, don't like to stop on the way to or from work. If something happens to mess with my routine before going to work, I have an awful day! I hate CHANGE.
khardy57 is offline   Reply With Quote