4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > 4WomenTalk Forums > Prayer Requests

Old 05-21-2010, 09:09 AM   #1
paula1961

Prayers for doggies........

Please say a prayer for Halle and Brutis. We dropped them both off at the vet this morning to be spayed and neutered. I can call to check on them after 4pm today, but can't pick them up till in the morning. I sure hope they do okay! They put them in the cage together so hopefully they won't be so nervous. Poor little things were shaking to pieces when we left them.
paula1961 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 11:46 AM   #2
judy
Donating 4WT Yakker

Awwww! I will certainly be praying for them. I'm sure they will be fine, but when they shake, it is so hard to leave them.

judy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 05:24 AM   #3
paula1961

We just picked them up! They did just fine. I'm so glad that they are back home.
Old 05-22-2010, 07:13 AM   #4
judy
Donating 4WT Yakker

Well, now take a deep breath!!! Can you post pix please?

judy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 08:24 AM   #5
paula1961

Yes....I feel so relieved that they are home safe and sound! Thank you Judy I will post some pix of them in a day or two. They don't act like they feel the best just yet.
Old 05-22-2010, 08:28 AM   #6
lynne b

Send a message via Yahoo to lynne b
glad to hear they are back home and everything went good. do you still have the puppy? would love to see pic's of them all
Old 05-22-2010, 10:30 AM   #7
paula1961

Yes Lynne I still have the puppy she has made herself right at home here lol!! I actually gave her to my step daughter who has a shihtzu that is less than a year old. I figured the two of them would be great together as playmates. Long story short...She(step daughter) came down about 10pm and picked Lacy(puppy) up and brought her back before 11am the next morning! She said that Lacy was so unhappy she didn't have the heart to keep her any longer sooooooo I officially have four yorkies Three of them are now fixed..and Lacy's appt is June 30, that's when she turns six months old. I'll post some pix of her soon. I am just not cut out to breed them. I get too attached! So no more accidents here.
Old 05-22-2010, 10:50 AM   #8
Janet
Donating 4WT 18K Club Member

Send a message via MSN to Janet Send a message via Yahoo to Janet
I'm so sorry I didn't see this sooner Paula to add my prayers. Glad to read everything turned out fine. It is so scary for us to leave our babies.

Now...Paula...we really do need pictures.
Old 05-22-2010, 07:05 PM   #9
Blueyes
Donating 4WT Talker

Glad everything went well for your fur babies! I bet they feel a lot better today!
Old 05-22-2010, 07:33 PM   #10
Gina
Donating 4WT 500 Club Member

I am glad that everything went well too.
Gina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 03:11 AM   #11
lynne b

Send a message via Yahoo to lynne b
" I am just not cut out to breed them. I get too attached!"

I had to laugh when i read this, I am so bad about this, Janet laughs at me whenever i have a litter because i usually end up keeping 1 out of the litter. I have 7 now, all are S/N except Sadie & Serena. I have kept a 1st daughter and then a 1st son and then a singelton and now Serena. My first breeding pair were so out of standard as are their son & daughter so i had to start over with my breeding and am now breeding more for a show dog, I was hopeing Serena was going to be my 1st but she is to little and to shy, but she is gorgeous.
It is so hard" NOT" to get attached to these little ones. Wish i had more will power like Janet.
Can't wait to see pic's of your baby.
Old 05-23-2010, 12:40 PM   #12
gja1000
Donating 4WT Yakker

Oh Paula! I missed this thread - with getting ready to leave, then not leaving, well.....

Anyway! I'm so glad that things are going well! YAY!
Old 05-23-2010, 05:05 PM   #13
Marilyn
Donating 4WT 2000 Club Member

Just got on and saw this. So glad that all went well!!!!
If anyone would like a free Bible Study CD or book entitled "Searching for Truth", PM me with your mailing address and I'll send you one. "And you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free." John 8:32
Marilyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 05:41 AM   #14
paula1961

Thanks everyone!! They are doing fine. One little problem though. Halle was getting ready to go into heat before the surgery but wasn't swollen or anything. I figured that after the surgery...Brutis wouldn't pay attention to her. Well guess what...he does!! I can't wait till this crap is over!! So am I going to have to go through this for another couple of weeks? Help me Lynne.....Janet??? Or anyone who has possibly went through this! Wow..I figured after they were fixed that you didn't have to deal with this anymore. But I am wrong again
Old 05-24-2010, 08:00 AM   #15
DianaB
Donating 4WT 13K Club Member

I'm glad to hear that everything went well. They're such tiny dogs that it's hard not to worry when they have surgery.

Sorry that you're going through your male thinking that your female is in heat. It gets really annoying!!!

Jazzi had an infection a few weeks ago and Reuger just about drove me crazy!! I didn't know what was going on and I finally took her to the vet after she was sick and listless. After being on antibiotics she is a lot better and Reuger doesn't have his nose in her rear anymore!!!!

You and I are friends.......
Always remember that if you fall I will pick you up......

After I stop laughing!!!
DianaB is offline   Reply With Quote