4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > 4WomenTalk Forums > General Women Discussion

Old 08-12-2010, 08:48 AM   #1
sunshinnes

Hi, came over from YT !!!

Hi, I can see that there are alot of friends on here!! I love this site already!!!!
Old 08-12-2010, 08:58 AM   #2
DianaB
Donating 4WT 13K Club Member

Hey....Glad to have you!!! We're a very friendly and small site but we have great friendships!!! We're not nearly as busy as YT is but just keep checking back and someone will eventually post. LOL

My name's Diana and I have four grown and married children and 7 grandchildren. My husband is a farmer and I'm....well.....I was going to say a "stay at home Mom" but that's not true anymore since my last daughter just got married!!! I DO babysit my younger grandchildren once or twice a week though.

I have two yorkies.....Reuger and Jazzi!!

You'll have to tell us more about yourself!!! Welcome to 4WT!!!!
DianaB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 09:01 AM   #3
Lindsey
Donating 4WT Talker

Welcome!!!!

I'm Lindsey, one of the youngest here and I'm from Canada. I am unmarried, but in a long term relationship with my boyfriend and we just bought a house together We have one yorkie, Layla, who has been paralyzed for the past few months. This is a really great place to laugh, cry, and vent about anything!

"I don't mind living in a man's world as long as I can be a woman in it..." -Marilyn Monroe
Lindsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 09:29 AM   #4
sunshinnes

Hi Lindsey and Diana.. my name is Shawn I am 47 year's old, I live in St Petersburg Florida, my husband is retired military and now works as a government contractor.. I have a 30 year old daughter who lives in Tampa, no grandchildren yet... I have one yorkie named CoCo!!! she has stolen my heart she will be 2 in November... April 26th . 2009
[/ATTACH]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 11.jpg (195.7 KB, 8 views)
Old 08-12-2010, 09:56 AM   #5
Blueyes
Donating 4WT Talker

Hi Shawn! Welcome to 4WT! Like Diana said, it's a little slow around here sometimes, but we all check in sooner or later.

I'm Betsi...Ummm...52...married for almost 36 years to Mike...Grown kids...3 grandkids.. You'll get to know us soon, we're all very close! Glad you joined us
Old 08-12-2010, 10:32 AM   #6
DIANE W

Hi Shawn, its nice to have you here, i check in each day but dont post a lot.

I live in England, I am 46, have been married to Dave for 25 years (31st Aug), and have a daughter Kayley who is 24. She still lives at home with us (cant bear the thought of when she leaves - i know i am a clingy mum!!!!!).

I work full time as a Housing Officer, love my job, but love home life too. I have a little Yorkie - Harvey, he is 4 yrs old, he is just the love of my life, i go all gooie when i think of him - how silly am i ?

Nice having you join us.

My Mottos are....
Just live for today..... and let tomorrow take care of itself

Live each day as if it's your last - and hope that tomorrow you wake up to find that it wasn't
DIANE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 11:44 AM   #7
Janet
Donating 4WT 18K Club Member

Send a message via MSN to Janet Send a message via Yahoo to Janet
Hello Shawn!!! So nice to have a new member here. We are very close here and care very much for one another.

I'm Janet, married 35 years, 19 year old son and 5 yorkies and 1 golden retriever. I drive a school bus, but would like to find something in-between bus routes for some extra income. Hope you enjoy it here and post more about yourself.
Old 08-12-2010, 04:32 PM   #8
gja1000
Donating 4WT Yakker

Hi Shawn! So glad to have you here! We love new friends!!!

I'm Gayle and I'm 58, married to the love of my life Gary, for 28 years. He developed heart failure 7 years ago, so he can no longer work and is retired and home all the time.

I'm a nurse and I teach nursing at the University here in Austin Texas.

I have a daughter from my first marriage who is 34 and she has two daughters, Abigail 13 and Emma 3. Yes, you read right, she has two daughters 10 years apart - and no - she didn't get divorced and remarried. They just had a wild hair (or something) and decided to have another baby 10 years after the first one! LOL!

Oh, and I have two Yorkies, Rex & Rowdy who are 4 and 5 years old.
Old 08-13-2010, 03:18 PM   #9
paula1961

Hi Shawn! Welcome to 4WT! My name is Paula and I've been happily married to Larry for 7 yrs.........he's my best friend. I have 3 grown sons 3 grown stepdaughters and together we have 10 gkids. We also have 4 furkids.........Halle, Brutis, Lucy and Lacy..all yorkies!

I'm normally on here everyday but for the past month, my Dad has been in the hospital so I'm not on as much now but will be as soon as things are going well with my parents again.

This is a great site and like the others said...we all are very close. I love it here
paula1961 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 11:41 AM   #10
JJJ
Donating 4WT Addict

Hi!!

I'm Jessica, I have one yorkie named JiJa and one maltese named JiJi and one Norfolk named Lil' Man. Three skin kids and no significant other at the moment.
JJJ is offline   Reply With Quote