4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > 4WomenTalk Forums > Parenting & Family

Old 10-24-2013, 07:15 AM   #1
DianaB
Donating 4WT 13K Club Member

Nope, things are worse. I finally mentioned that my brother is not welcome at our home.......then he got really, really sick. I did go down for his surgery because of Mom. I meant to call or send a card but never got around to it. I did keep in touch with Mom on how he was doing........now she's hardly speaking to me. It doesn't help that it was in the newspaper that he was arrested for "domestic abuse" and I know that Mom probably bailed him out. Oh, and I found out that he married that woman that is addicted to prescription drugs and doesn't get along with.

Mom has mentioned how much healthier he is after spending weeks in the hospital........that's because he couldn't do meth in there! But now that he's out I hear that he's doing it again. I just wish that my Mom would see that there is a problem because she is his enabler. He will never get help as long as she keeps doling money out to him and when Mom is gone he better learn to stand on his own two feet because money won't be coming from me!

You and I are friends.......
Always remember that if you fall I will pick you up......

After I stop laughing!!!
DianaB is offline   Reply With Quote