4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > Fun & Health Talk > Entertainment & Shopping

Old 11-17-2006, 06:07 PM   #1
Emmsmom

Any ABC soap opera fans???

I watch them all. I have been watching them for the longest time! I watch them so much that even my husband has caught on to the storylines. LOL Sad huh!! LOL
Old 11-17-2006, 06:40 PM   #2
Janet
Donating 4WT 18K Club Member

Send a message via MSN to Janet Send a message via Yahoo to Janet
Is Days of Our Lives and Passions on ABC? I never really pay attention to that..LOL I watch those or at least have them on.
Old 11-29-2006, 04:22 PM   #3
Janet

Does anyone else watch "Days of Our Lives?" I am about ready to say to heck with it. I am so tired of John and Marlena having the same kind of drama going on ALL the time. Plus if he doesn't learn to quit using those darn eye brows like a weirdo I will go nuts!!! Seems like the story lines are always the same, with just a little twist to keep you interested. But the interest in going downhill in my book. Just wanted to vent a little bit about "Days."
Old 12-08-2006, 04:03 AM   #4
Willow

Ok, HOW many times do John and Marlena get to get married?????? They got married AGAIN yesterday in Italy!!!!!!!! weren't they already married???
Willow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 06:11 AM   #5
Janet

Yes, they were already married!! They just wanted to do it again because of being separated by the stupid Alex and Marlena's amnesia. Now they are in Italy and probably something will happen to one of them yet AGAIN. These two need to act their age and find something better to do than chase bad guys. I would just like to know how any of them live in the first place. Marlena is a Dr. yet never goes to work, John has Basic Black, but when was the last time we saw him there? That goes for all of them. They mention they have a job or career, but they don't have time for them. Must be nice!!!
Old 12-08-2006, 08:24 PM   #6
MarisaK

I watch All My Children(ABC) and Passions(NBC) once in a while .
Old 12-09-2006, 03:45 AM   #7
Janet

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarisaK
I watch All My Children(ABC) and Passions(NBC) once in a while .

I love Passions, but it too drives me crazy!! Don't ya just love Luis? Sheridan is starting to act like "an evil twin" or something. The faces she has been making the last few days are hilarious. The only thing I don't like about Passions, is they take sooooo long for a story line. Much longer than some of the other Soaps.

Also, I can't stand listening to the new Fox's voice. The need to find another Fox!!! As foxy as the old Fox...lmao!!!!
Old 12-11-2006, 06:10 PM   #8
Amber_lv

OMG i'm a General Hospital junky it's so bad my husband is addicted to it now to lol
Amber_lv is offline   Reply With Quote