4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > Fun & Health Talk > Entertainment & Shopping

Old 01-04-2007, 12:47 PM   #1
Tink
Donating 4WT 2000 Club Member

Send a message via MSN to Tink
Rosie and Trump

I think the bickering between Rosie O Donnel and Donald Trump is just ridiculous. They're both acting like little spoiled children with no manners or restraint. He insulted her size and sexual orientation, she insulted his hair... what's that prove?
Is anyone else tired of their foolishness?
Old 01-04-2007, 12:57 PM   #2
RLC12345678
4WT 500 Club Member

I think it's hilarious. Rosie being on the View has definately boosted ratings. Everyone wants to see what Rosie will say next. I think she needs to take a chill pill. She has just insulted so many people since being on the View. She completely annoys me.
"To whom much is given, much is expected." ~Luke 12:48
RLC12345678 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 03:23 PM   #3
red98vett

I haven't seen much of it other than the initial name calling - but think The Donald was plain MEAN to her & insulting to all overweight people I just had this image of women all across the country cringing about the FAT a** comments -

She does have a BIG mouth though - but I think he hit below the belt insulting her the way he did picking on his hair is no biggie - EVERYONE picks on his hair - even he does

I think it's pretty funny and wonder if it's legit - they both could be doing this for publicity - there's been way worse done for money & Ratings on TV
red98vett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 04:28 PM   #4
Janet
Donating 4WT 18K Club Member

Send a message via MSN to Janet Send a message via Yahoo to Janet
I personally can't stand either one of them. I didn't like Rosie when she had her own show and I can't believe the ratings went up for the View with her. Goes to show that people actually want to hear that kind of crap more than ever.

As far as "the Donald", poor example of a man....I wonder how much longer he'll stay with this wife...probably not long. Good thing he has money...because he's not a handsome man.
Old 01-04-2007, 06:42 PM   #5
RLC12345678
4WT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet
I personally can't stand either one of them. I didn't like Rosie when she had her own show and I can't believe the ratings went up for the View with her. Goes to show that people actually want to hear that kind of crap more than ever.

As far as "the Donald", poor example of a man....I wonder how much longer he'll stay with this wife...probably not long. Good thing he has money...because he's not a handsome man.
She has said that she would not be with him if he didn't have money and he would not be with her if she was not beautiful.

It would not surprise me ONE BIT if both of them are doing all of this for ratings.
Old 01-05-2007, 07:21 AM   #6
blowry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet

I wonder how much longer he'll stay with this wife...

I agree with you on this statement Janet! This is his third wife and to be quite honest I wouldn't be surprised if he's doing Miss USA either! I had Entertainment Tonight on last night (don't really watch it...don't care for it) and He is considering allowing MISS USA to pose in Playboy!! Now! How do you like that for a roll model for young girls...I can't believe he allowed her to stay if she went to rehab...I don't even think she needed to go! I just think this was a way to allow her to keep her title! She should have gotten the boot!
Old 01-05-2007, 07:23 AM   #7
blowry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tink
I think the bickering between Rosie O Donnel and Donald Trump is just ridiculous. They're both acting like little spoiled children with no manners or restraint. He insulted her size and sexual orientation, she insulted his hair... what's that prove?
Is anyone else tired of their foolishness?

I agree with you Tink! This is just STUPID! I responded to Janet's post also so I won't repeat myself...what I was going to say is in her post! LOL!
Old 01-05-2007, 10:41 AM   #8
Janet
Donating 4WT 18K Club Member

Send a message via MSN to Janet Send a message via Yahoo to Janet
Quote:
Originally Posted by RLC12345678
She has said that she would not be with him if he didn't have money and he would not be with her if she was not beautiful.

It would not surprise me ONE BIT if both of them are doing all of this for ratings.

They actually said that about each other???? Wow, what a great marriage....
Old 01-17-2007, 09:35 AM   #9
Emmsmom

I can't stand either one of them BUT... If I had to pick a side it would be Trump's side. Rosie makes me sick. I am so tired of always hearing gay this and gay that. There are some of us who don't approve of that lifestyle so why is she always trying to shove it down our throats. Maybe I am just old school who knows. I just know that as long as she is on the View I refuse to watch.
Old 01-18-2007, 07:28 AM   #10
RLC12345678
4WT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmsmom
I can't stand either one of them BUT... If I had to pick a side it would be Trump's side. Rosie makes me sick. I am so tired of always hearing gay this and gay that. There are some of us who don't approve of that lifestyle so why is she always trying to shove it down our throats. Maybe I am just old school who knows. I just know that as long as she is on the View I refuse to watch.
You are not old school for not approving of her lifestyle! I'm not old school and I don't approve of it and I'm personally sick and tired of hearing about it, too!