4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > Fun & Health Talk > Beauty & Fashion

Old 03-24-2007, 04:41 AM   #1
rivermom
Donating 4WT 500 Club Member

Do Brunette's Have Just As Much Fun As Blondes?

I did it !!!!!!!!!!!!! I went to the beauty shop yesterday and now have dark brunette hair w/ a few red highlights in it. OMG, I was there from 9:00 till 2:00 getting my hair colored.

Not only did my hairdresser have to contend with my bleached blonde hair but also the new hair growth which was a lighter brown. She was amazing though and my hair turned out exactly how I wanted it to.

I know, I know...I can already here ya all say "WHERE'S THE PICS?". I don't have any as of yet, but...I will be heading out on a trail ride today w/ a friend on her horse. I will ask her to take a couple pics for me if possible. If they turn out well, I will post them. LOL

My husband's mouth is gonna drop when he returns home tomorrow. LOL
rivermom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 04:44 AM   #2
Forgivenmom5
4WT 500 Club Member

At least your husband can't say life is boring Sheryl-sounds like you have a surprise for him
Old 03-24-2007, 05:58 AM   #3
AngieDoogles
Donating 4WT 4000 Club Member

Where's the pics??? LoL, just kidding. But really, I can't wait to see them. That sounds like such a fun change! I'm sure your hubby will love it!
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." ~MT
AngieDoogles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 07:20 AM   #4
DianaB
Donating 4WT 13K Club Member

Are these gonna' be the picts of you on a horse with billowy material wrapped around you? I can't wait to see how they turn out! What a cool idea!

You and I are friends.......
Always remember that if you fall I will pick you up......

After I stop laughing!!!
DianaB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 07:36 AM   #5
rivermom

Quote:
Originally Posted by DianaB
Are these gonna' be the picts of you on a horse with billowy material wrapped around you? I can't wait to see how they turn out! What a cool idea!
*Blushing* No not yet Diana. I still have 15 or so pounds to lose prior to me taking my almost naked horse pics.

My friend called to cancel today's ride. (Not surprised as she cancels 99.9% of the time after plans have been made) So, my other girlfriend called and wants to get out of her house for a bit.

So, she's gonna come over and we are heading out on the 4-wheeler to go act silly today. I will ask her to take some pics of my new hair.
Old 03-24-2007, 07:49 AM   #6
AngieDoogles

Quote:
Originally Posted by rivermom
*Blushing* No not yet Diana. I still have 15 or so pounds to lose prior to me taking my almost naked horse pics.

My friend called to cancel today's ride. (Not surprised as she cancels 99.9% of the time after plans have been made) So, my other girlfriend called and wants to get out of her house for a bit.

So, she's gonna come over and we are heading out on the 4-wheeler to go act silly today. I will ask her to take some pics of my new hair.
Wow, I wish I lived close to you! I'd never cancel a ride, lol! I think horses are just SO beautiful and fun. And of course, hanging out with you would be awesome too.
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." ~MT
Old 03-24-2007, 08:11 AM   #7
rivermom

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngieDoogles
Wow, I wish I lived close to you! I'd never cancel a ride, lol! I think horses are just SO beautiful and fun. And of course, hanging out with you would be awesome too.

Oh Angie, I can't tell you how much I wish for more horse riding buddies. Most of my friends are scared to pieces about horses. And as I said earlier, my horse riding friend has a bizzare life and can't stick to any of her plans/ideas. It used to drive me bonkers and Id even cry at times having hurt feelings. But, now I realize this is just who she is and a lot of her cancelings are due to situations not in her control.

If it works out and we buy this land we want I am getting an older bomb proof gelding for my hubby. He said he'd go trail riding with me. LOL, I think he has pity for me not having anyone to ride with. Bless his heart.

I do wish you lived closer.
Old 03-24-2007, 08:22 AM   #8
Chandra Amaya
4WT 500 Club Member

Send a message via AIM to Chandra Amaya Send a message via Yahoo to Chandra Amaya
Quote:

lol sounds like fun & I'm so glad you didn't let one friend's cancellation get you down. hope you enjoy your ride & can't wait to see pics
Old 03-24-2007, 08:29 AM   #9
AngieDoogles

Quote:
Oh Angie, I can't tell you how much I wish for more horse riding buddies. Most of my friends are scared to pieces about horses. And as I said earlier, my horse riding friend has a bizzare life and can't stick to any of her plans/ideas. It used to drive me bonkers and Id even cry at times having hurt feelings. But, now I realize this is just who she is and a lot of her cancelings are due to situations not in her control.

If it works out and we buy this land we want I am getting an older bomb proof gelding for my hubby. He said he'd go trail riding with me. LOL, I think he has pity for me not having anyone to ride with. Bless his heart.

I do wish you lived closer.
That's the thing about the internet...it brings you together then makes you realize that you are SO far apart. LOL!

I'm glad you've realized that it's not because of you that your friend is canceling. That would be hard to accept, but knowing that it's just her lifestyle and not in her control is easier. I really hope you and your hubby are able to go riding. That would be so sweet...especially since we all know how romantic he is!
Old 03-24-2007, 10:39 AM   #10
Janet
Donating 4WT 18K Club Member

Send a message via MSN to Janet Send a message via Yahoo to Janet
I bet your hair looks beautiful Sheryl!!! I wish I had the nerve to change mine, but at my age, I just don't think I ever will. I still want to try getting it frosted a bit after school lets out in May. Right now I still look horrible with all the gray showing through. I need to get that appt. made....LOL
Old 03-24-2007, 10:41 AM   #11
Chandra Amaya
4WT 500 Club Member

Send a message via AIM to Chandra Amaya Send a message via Yahoo to Chandra Amaya
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet
I bet your hair looks beautiful Sheryl!!! I wish I had the nerve to change mine, but at my age, I just don't think I ever will. I still want to try getting it frosted a bit after school lets out in May. Right now I still look horrible with all the gray showing through. I need to get that appt. made....LOL
awwww I thought we had you talked into doing it. Don't have second thoughts now girl. You can do it.
Old 03-24-2007, 11:21 AM   #12
Mandy

Quote:
I did it !!!!!!!!!!!!! I went to the beauty shop yesterday and now have dark brunette hair w/ a few red highlights in it. OMG, I was there from 9:00 till 2:00 getting my hair colored.

Not only did my hairdresser have to contend with my bleached blonde hair but also the new hair growth which was a lighter brown. She was amazing though and my hair turned out exactly how I wanted it to.

I know, I know...I can already here ya all say "WHERE'S THE PICS?". I don't have any as of yet, but...I will be heading out on a trail ride today w/ a friend on her horse. I will ask her to take a couple pics for me if possible. If they turn out well, I will post them. LOL

My husband's mouth is gonna drop when he returns home tomorrow. LOL

I bet you look beautiful as always girl, i can NOT wait to see pics! I have to see them before i close the computer off, so i shall sit around and wait LOL
Hubs is gonna love it, i know he will... and what a nice surprise he has waiting at home.
In our next life we have to live close to each other so we can have our daily horse rides, we just have to!
Old 03-24-2007, 02:42 PM   #13
AngieDoogles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandy
I bet you look beautiful as always girl, i can NOT wait to see pics! I have to see them before i close the computer off, so i shall sit around and wait LOL
Hubs is gonna love it, i know he will... and what a nice surprise he has waiting at home.
In our next life we have to live close to each other so we can have our daily horse rides, we just have to!
Are you still waiting Mandy? lol
Old 03-24-2007, 02:44 PM   #14
Chandra Amaya
4WT 500 Club Member

Quote:
hee hee aren't we all?
Old 03-24-2007, 02:48 PM   #15
Mandy

Quote:
Yes i am and she knows it LOL... Sheryl, is stretching time