4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > Fun & Health Talk > Ask a Man!

Old 03-23-2007, 05:12 PM   #1
Marilyn
Donating 4WT 2000 Club Member

Why are men so messy?

Why are men so messy? My hubby will help clean the dishes and put them in the dishwasher, but when he finishes, I have to clean up all the water he's sloshed onto the floor and counter. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate his help and his desire to help, but my goodness, why are men so clumbsy and messy?
If anyone would like a free Bible Study CD or book entitled "Searching for Truth", PM me with your mailing address and I'll send you one. "And you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free." John 8:32
Marilyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 11:15 AM   #2
A Man
Just a Man

Men tend to be generally messy. Some of that may be due to culture, or the way they grew up, as the Mom typically cleaned up their messes. Some if it may be due to lazyness or the lack of caring towards the matter. You can always train your man to be more cleaner.
A Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 07:40 PM   #3
Marilyn
Donating 4WT 2000 Club Member

I've been trying to train him for 32 years. That's why he was helping clean the dishes. Guess I succeeded to some extend. Just have to tweek things a little. Thanks for your comment.
If anyone would like a free Bible Study CD or book entitled "Searching for Truth", PM me with your mailing address and I'll send you one. "And you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free." John 8:32
Marilyn is offline   Reply With Quote