4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > 4WomenTalk Forums > Weight Loss Support

Old 05-25-2007, 02:57 PM   #1
Fairyladiealva

Anyone here with PCOS?

I was just wondering if anyone here has Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome?.
I know there are forums specifically for it but just wondering if anyone who is on a pcos is also here?.
Old 05-25-2007, 04:38 PM   #2
AngieDoogles
Donating 4WT 4000 Club Member

I've had a few friends that have had problems. I'm not sure if that was the exact diagnosis, but it's possible.
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." ~MT
AngieDoogles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 04:45 PM   #3
AngieDoogles

Actually, I thought I knew what you were talking about, but looked it up to be sure and it isn't what I thought. I've had two friends that I know of who have had a lot of ovarian issues...they were both afraid that it was ovarian cancer, but I don't know what the final diagnosis was on either (one is still waiting on test results to know for sure). So no, I guess I don't know anyone with PCOS...
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." ~MT
AngieDoogles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 07:09 AM   #4
Marilyn
Donating 4WT 2000 Club Member

Well there is at least one on here. I had PCOS. Finally had a total hysterectomy in '95. We have two healthy daughters, but it was not easy. I still have some of the "side effects" of the disease.
If anyone would like a free Bible Study CD or book entitled "Searching for Truth", PM me with your mailing address and I'll send you one. "And you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free." John 8:32
Marilyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 01:01 AM   #5
Mandy

Sorry i cant help, but im sure there will be someone here that has experienced it, or going through it.

Best wishes to you.