4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > 4WomenTalk Forums > Relationships

Old 05-29-2007, 04:03 PM   #16
AngieDoogles
Donating 4WT 4000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by toodles
LOL
i did the exact same thing. he tells everyone that i was more excited about the ring than the proposal he had to ask me if my "oh my goodness, are you serious??" meant yes or no LOL

CONGRATS, Brooke!!

I was embarrassed at first when I realized I didn't answer, but now it's funny and we enjoy telling people about it.

Brooke, don't be nervous. You will have a beautiful wedding and you will look just gorgeous! Congratulations again!
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." ~MT
AngieDoogles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 04:05 PM   #17
Forgivenmom5
4WT 500 Club Member

Congratulations Brooke. I hope you will be very happy. This must be the time for proposals. A lady from work just got engaged Saturday. She lost her husband 2 years ago. About 3 months later she was diagnosed with cancer. She lost her brother a few months ago. But now she is cancer free, her hair is growing back and this man adores her. There is still happiness to be found. Brooke I am so glad you have found your piece of happiness.
Old 05-30-2007, 10:27 AM   #18
Taurus Babe

Brooke I am so excited for you! That is soooo exciting! Wow. You must have so much on your mind right now!
Old 05-31-2007, 06:39 PM   #19
bkessler

I have so much going on I hardly have time for anything.. Between trying to find a job, enjoying my engagement, and planning a wedding.. i am going nuts.. Miss you ladies but I will be on as much as I can and keep you posted
Old 06-04-2007, 03:25 PM   #20
Lissa

AH!! I READ THE POST BUT NEVER REPLIED TO IT!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so so so happy for you!!!!

Just keep calm, even if everything goes wrong on your special day just remember that when it's all over you'll be married to the man you love!!! And it won't go wrong so enjoy the engagement!!!!

Marilyn's Disappearing Daughter!!
Cake or Death, Melissa
"Therefore do not throw away your confidence, which has a great reward. For you have need of endurance, so that when you have done the will of God you may receive what is promised." Heb 10:35-36

Lissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 04:05 PM   #21
AngieDoogles
Donating 4WT 4000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkessler
I have so much going on I hardly have time for anything.. Between trying to find a job, enjoying my engagement, and planning a wedding.. i am going nuts.. Miss you ladies but I will be on as much as I can and keep you posted
Enjoy this time. It's stressful, but something you'll want to remember forever! Don't forget to make time for you and him even in the midst of all the chaos.
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." ~MT
AngieDoogles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 01:48 PM   #22
vainchick5

CONGRATS BROOKE!!! I got engaged a month before you Isn't it crazy how busy it gets. We've been knee deep in planning and it's a lot of work. How are you coming along?
Old 07-16-2007, 01:31 PM   #23
bkessler

Quote:
Originally Posted by vainchick5
CONGRATS BROOKE!!! I got engaged a month before you Isn't it crazy how busy it gets. We've been knee deep in planning and it's a lot of work. How are you coming along?

Planning is going great!! We booked out venue, our phorgraher and our DJ!! We also sent out invitiations to our engagement party that my parents are throwing us!! I am having fun!!

Brooke