4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > 4WomenTalk Forums > General Women Discussion

Old 09-25-2007, 07:04 PM   #46
AngieDoogles
Donating 4WT 4000 Club Member

*Hugs mom!* Still here for you!
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." ~MT
AngieDoogles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 04:44 PM   #47
DianaB
Donating 4WT 13K Club Member

Debbie, it's so good to see you posting!!! You can tell that we're all here for you and cheering you on!!!! You are in our prayers!!

You and I are friends.......
Always remember that if you fall I will pick you up......

After I stop laughing!!!
DianaB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 05:55 AM   #48
Chandra Amaya
4WT 500 Club Member

Send a message via AIM to Chandra Amaya Send a message via Yahoo to Chandra Amaya
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet
We're going to be fighting this right along with you! When you feel tired and weary....just close your eyes and picture all of us in a circle around you getting closer and closer until you feel the biggest hug there is.
Janet that is beautiful. Thank you all for being here for my mom so thoughtfully. it's so nice to know we all have a place to come where we are loved.
Old 10-02-2007, 08:21 AM   #49
Forgivenmom5
4WT 500 Club Member

Hey Ladies,

Well I go for the surgery to have the port and the incisional biopsy tomorrow. It is just a same day surgery but I will remember that big hug Janet was talking about is there if I need it. We will let you know how it goes.

Love you all!
Old 10-02-2007, 08:52 AM   #50
Mandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgivenmom5
Hey Ladies,

Well I go for the surgery to have the port and the incisional biopsy tomorrow. It is just a same day surgery but I will remember that big hug Janet was talking about is there if I need it. We will let you know how it goes.

Love you all!

Best wishes Debbie, i know all will be ok! We stand right behind you, and are all positive for you!

Thinking of you, and loving you lots!
Old 10-02-2007, 09:17 AM   #51
Chandra Amaya
4WT 500 Club Member

Send a message via AIM to Chandra Amaya Send a message via Yahoo to Chandra Amaya
Quote:
Hey Ladies,

Love you all!
Mom, John is off tomorrow. Do you want me to come pick you up so you don't have your car there and so I can drive you home?
Old 10-02-2007, 10:15 AM   #52
Janet
Donating 4WT 18K Club Member

Send a message via MSN to Janet Send a message via Yahoo to Janet
You'll be in my prayers and heart tomorrow Debbi, let us know when you get home. Matter of fact, could you please let us know what time your surgery is...that way we can all hold you in our prayers and hearts at the same time.
Old 10-02-2007, 10:38 AM   #53
AngieDoogles

Janet, if I remember correctly, we have to be there at 8, but the surgery is at 10:30. Thank goodness Mom has good friends! They are coming over tomorrow night to keep her company and cook dinner and such. It's a great relief to know she'll be taken care of because I'll be in class from 1-10 (assuming she's feeling alright).

Love you Mom!
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." ~MT
Old 10-02-2007, 11:03 AM   #54
Mandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngieDoogles
Janet, if I remember correctly, we have to be there at 8, but the surgery is at 10:30. Thank goodness Mom has good friends! They are coming over tomorrow night to keep her company and cook dinner and such. It's a great relief to know she'll be taken care of because I'll be in class from 1-10 (assuming she's feeling alright).

Love you Mom!

8am, that'll be 2pm for me.... i will light a candle, and try not to worry, Angie, your mom will be alright. I'm glad she will be getting friends over to visit with her, and cook for her, they will make sure she has everything she needs.
Old 10-02-2007, 11:22 AM   #55
DianaB
Donating 4WT 13K Club Member

Quote:
Hey Ladies,

Love you all!
I have a big hug for you too! I'll be saying a prayer for tomorrow. Have the girls keep us posted on how you're doing.

You and I are friends.......
Always remember that if you fall I will pick you up......

After I stop laughing!!!
DianaB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 12:55 PM   #56
AngieDoogles

Quote:
Originally Posted by DianaB
I have a big hug for you too! I'll be saying a prayer for tomorrow. Have the girls keep us posted on how you're doing.
Diana, I will definitely keep you updated, but it may not be until late tomorrow since I have class until 10.
Old 10-06-2007, 11:44 AM   #57
Forgivenmom5
4WT 500 Club Member

Surgery went fine. I had a rough few days recovering but the actual surgery wasn't bad at all. That is once they found a vein that didn't roll. After that the drugs caused me not to even know what I was doing. Angie says I laughed a lot. I do remember laughing at Brendon over the needles. My nurse told him she was going to get him over that or he would never make it when they decide to have a baby.
Old 10-06-2007, 04:38 PM   #58
judy
Donating 4WT Yakker

Thank God the surgery is over. I hope you had fun laughing on the meds! Take it slow and easy while you're recuperating. My heart is with you.

You're doing great!

Prayers and love,

Judy

judy is offline   Reply With Quote