4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > All Else > Off Topic Discussion

Old 09-15-2006, 07:38 AM   #16
cindy0721

Send a message via Yahoo to cindy0721
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet
When we first built our house we were lucky that someone had told us to build so that when our family or needs grew, we could add on easliy. That we did and we built-on about 7 years ago. Something to keep in mind unless you don't really want to stay in that location.

Ummm... thats a good idea.. but I am building in a subdivision lot... regular size... I purchased a 1/2 acre lot in a really nice subdivision that I am in love with... closet to the shopping areas and best schools.... but this house we are building is still mine so no worries for now... lol
Old 09-15-2006, 07:42 AM   #17
browniesmom622

Congrats thats awesome !!
Old 09-15-2006, 07:47 AM   #18
cindy0721

Quote:
Originally Posted by browniesmom622
Congrats thats awesome !!

thanks!! Its a surreal feeling... I cant help but smile from ear to ear... lol
Old 09-15-2006, 10:23 AM   #19
ldenise

Cindy , You didn't tell me! How nice for the two of you !

You know that if you can make it through building a new home and stay married through it all, you have a very strong marriage. I've been married 4 times now.

Only joshing ya,

will you be having an open house when you get settled? I need to find a gift...I will start working on that one right away.
Old 09-18-2006, 09:50 PM   #20
Amber_lv

congrats good luck!!
Amber_lv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 05:31 AM   #21
cindy0721

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber_lv
congrats good luck!!

thank you... .I'm enjoying this new high... lol
Old 09-19-2006, 05:46 AM   #22
Sherry Lynn

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That's so exciting!

Now lets see some floor plans! You should start a thread where you can show us pictures of the progress.

One word of caution... and I hope I'm proven wrong... but, don't believe them when they tell you when it will be ready. It seems they are NEVER on time!!!! If you keep that in mind going in you won't be so dissappointed if they run late.
Sherry Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 05:50 AM   #23
cindy0721

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherry Lynn

Now lets see some floor plans! You should start a thread where you can show us pictures of the progress.

One word of caution... and I hope I'm proven wrong... but, don't believe them when they tell you when it will be ready. It seems they are NEVER on time!!!! If you keep that in mind going in you won't be so dissappointed if they run late.

thanks for the advice... I have heard that alot. I keep telling my self the same thing....lol
Old 09-19-2006, 06:04 AM   #24
Carolyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherry Lynn

Ain't that the truth! Our house took way longer than the builders told us. And I don't know if it's everywhere but anything they do had to be approved by the township and don't get me started on all the permits! We recently took down two trees in our backyard and we had to get a permit! HELLO I back up to a million trees and wetlands!

Good luck and I hope everything goes smoothly!
Carolyn is offline   Reply With Quote